SWGE or Toy Story Land First at Rope Drop?

PeterPanFan123

What if I fall? Oh,but my darling,what if you fly?
For those trying to visit both lands in one day, would you mind sharing your touring plan? If you are doing rope drop, do you plan to hit SWGE or Toy Story Land first, and what is your thinking to do one land over the other first? We'll be there on 12/6/19. We have FP for Slinky at 10:30am. My instinct is to head straight for SWGE first thing, at rope drop, but I've heard some suggestions to do Toy Story Land first, then head over to SWGE (but I'm not sure I understand the reasoning). Thanks for sharing your thoughts/plan!

I've heard some suggestions to do Toy Story Land first, then head over to SWGE (but I'm not sure I understand the reasoning)
This plan ^ only applies because of the current 3-hour EEMH.

For 12/6, no one knows exactly how to plan based on a possible regular EMH and RotR opening on 12/5. Because you have a SDD FP, you should plan on SWGE at rope drop and hope to get to SDD by 11:45 (FP window + 15 min grace period.)

This plan ^ only applies because of the current 3-hour EEMH.

For 12/6, no one knows exactly how to plan based on a possible regular EMH and RotR opening on 12/5. Because you have a SDD FP, you should plan on SWGE at rope drop and hope to get to SDD by 11:45 (FP window + 15 min grace period.)

Great, thank you for the guidance!

For those trying to visit both lands in one day, would you mind sharing your touring plan? If you are doing rope drop, do you plan to hit SWGE or Toy Story Land first, and what is your thinking to do one land over the other first? We'll be there on 12/6/19. We have FP for Slinky at 10:30am. My instinct is to head straight for SWGE first thing, at rope drop, but I've heard some suggestions to do Toy Story Land first, then head over to SWGE (but I'm not sure I understand the reasoning). Thanks for sharing your thoughts/plan!
They marched the crowd to Blackspire, which was very cool with the music in the dark with a full moon. By the time we were done, slinky dog had almost an hour wait time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter