SWGE AP previews - Meet Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I've been trying to keep up with this thread as much as possible, but have lagged behind, so if this has been asked and answered I apologize.

If you signed up for Oga for the preview, when do you get the reservation time? Does that come on the 2nd confirmation?

Thank you!

Sorry, I've been trying to keep up with this thread as much as possible, but have lagged behind, so if this has been asked and answered I apologize.

If you signed up for Oga for the preview, when do you get the reservation time? Does that come on the 2nd confirmation?

Thank you!

I’m not sure when we get that additional info. This is what it says in the second email....

Additional Check-In Details

Guests who registered for Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Passholder Previews including Millennium Falcon: Smuggler's Run + Oga's Cantina will receive a return time within their preview window for Oga's Cantina at check-in.

I’m not sure when we get that additional info. This is what it says in the second email....

Additional Check-In Details

Guests who registered for Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Passholder Previews including Millennium Falcon: Smuggler's Run + Oga's Cantina will receive a return time within their preview window for Oga's Cantina at check-in.

Thank you!

I know the lack of information from Disney is annoying especially when they said they would send another email with details. But the check in process will be simple enough
Enter the park.
Head towards Grand Avenue where they will have CM with pads checking MB/Tickets and ID and emails (you can show the email on your phone no need to print if you don't want to
If you signed up for Oga you will get a return time
If you signed up for Savi you will get a return time
Go in and enjoy

The emails that people have gotten already don't really give any more information than we already had, so not worried about not getting it. I printed the one I got for confirmation after I booked. I will take with just in case.

I know the lack of information from Disney is annoying especially when they said they would send another email with details. But the check in process will be simple enough
Enter the park.
Head towards Grand Avenue where they will have CM with pads checking MB/Tickets and ID and emails (you can show the email on your phone no need to print if you don't want to
If you signed up for Oga you will get a return time
If you signed up for Savi you will get a return time
Go in and enjoy

Just got my email. Miracles do happen. As you say not much info really on it.

I’ve got a question about the AP preview. We’re set for the Tuesday 9-1 time slot, but one of my party of 4 is currently sick and is unsure if she will be coming. The email we received says the entire party must check in together. If she doesn’t come will the other 3 in my party still be able to enter?

I’ve got a question about the AP preview. We’re set for the Tuesday 9-1 time slot, but one of my party of 4 is currently sick and is unsure if she will be coming. The email we received says the entire party must check in together. If she doesn’t come will the other 3 in my party still be able to enter?
I think that the intent of the disclaimer is once any guests under a confirmation number check in, that confirmation number will be closed out and not valid to use by any others who are listed under that number and wish to check in separately.

I just received my email and noted it came from:
Disney Special Event Registration <special.event@disney.com>
Subject:
Reminder About Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Land Passholder Preview

I think that the intent of the disclaimer is once any guests under a confirmation number check in, that confirmation number will be closed out and not valid to use by any others who are listed under that number and wish to check in separately.

I just received my email and noted it came from:
Disney Special Event Registration <special.event@disney.com>
Subject:
Reminder About Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Land Passholder Preview

That was my thought, but my wife was reading it too and was thinking we’d all get denied entry. I can’t see Disney holding it against us if someone is sick

It's the same as checking in for a dining reservation. If you make an ADR for 5 but one person in your party is sick and can't come, you just tell them when you check in and it's fine. It's just that the 5th person can't then come later. They want all members of the party to be present at the time you check in, even if the party will be smaller than what you originally registered.

That was my thought, but my wife was reading it too and was thinking we’d all get denied entry. I can’t see Disney holding it against us if someone is sick
It only means a later arriving person won’t be allowed in. Your party either enters minus a person or waits until the late person arrives.

In your case, you go in with whoever is with you.

So excited for tomorrow. Have the 9am spot. My husband found galaxy's edge shirts at the Character Warehouse and I won't let him wear it until tomorrow. Depending on our return time for Oga's we are planning on making a droid first so we can take it around the land. Trying to figure out if we can share one or if we need two. Anyone know how they work on tiles? Worried they will get caught in the grout lines. I also won't be doing SR so I'll have plenty of time to play with it while my husband goes on the ride. I'll have to walk through the queque at least once, though. We have a reservation for Savi's in September to spread out the fun.

@yulilin3 it looks like I'll miss your daughter working but can't imagine how excited she (and you!) are for this. I don't think they could have found someone better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter