Sweet Home Saratoga: A Happyhaunt Haunted Hootenanny!

Mel, Sorry to hear you have had some unpleasantness lately. Hope things are looking up a bit.

No problems with the trippie, just there is a history here IYKWIM.

I am a long time follower (like 2007?) You may remember me in a previous version as DJR. Came back under a new name.

Best wishes :)

Tee it Up:

Yes... I remember DJR. Ha. So there!

And yes...point taken.

I know that you know that I know that you know that I have a few thousand unfinished trippies. Out there. Floating around.

The thing is this... that I always start them with the best intentions of finishing. Otherwise why would I? Capish?

Then stuff happens. And I don't feel like it for awhile and then it becomes too long and what's the point then?

A bunch of times I just got bored. Plain and simple. But YES it does bother Me(l) that I've left them like that.

I definitely get bored too easily. Character flaw.

Except for the time I tried to sit through Grown Ups 2 at the movie theatre.

THAT...I truly believe...was self preservation at it's finest. Felt real good to walk out is what I'm sayin' here.

Other times I just get all caught up in my secret basement laboratory making sweet yin yang flavours of Little Debbieish SNAK cakes. Like pepperoni borgonzola marble coconut cake. All unique. All lethal.

For ZZUB.

Duh.

Obviously.

Anywho... I'll try to get back on this sooner than later.

Cheers, Mel.

edit... thanks for the best wishes

HHHHAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY MMMMMEEEEEEELLLLLLLLL!!!

Good -googley-goo you are/was here!!

And it's not 1aminthemorning....

I was here. Well not here here but over at the Transportation board to gather information to play the "Rental Car" game

Not my favo(U)rite game, I must say.

But my rental went down from $479 to $379 to $300 USDOLLARS

Which as I know you know that I know that you know but others here may not know that is about $1,298,200 Canadian dollars.

:guilty:

Sorry things are not well with you.
It is February.
In Canada
Blech.
But we'll see what Wiarton Willie says tomorrow.

:dance3::dance3::dance3:

Come back when you can, kay.

We will wait patiently Melly. Come back when life gets a bit more manageable! We'll be here :lovestruc

Ahhhhhh!

Thanks guys!!!!

I truly appresh!!!!:love2:

Well Wiarton Willie predicted six more weeks of winter. After seeing his shadow today.

Apparently... it was a huge furry beastlike hulking shadow. Not unlike a Yeti. But with a smooth furless crown.

Was holding what appeared to be a donut.

I'm actually not that sure it was, in fact, his own shadow. KWIM????

I think it was ZZUB's.

Cause, it's been unseasonably mild here.

Really springlike!

Cheers, Mel.

edit: That's enuff to make Me(l) smile. Even when considering the US$ exchange rates.

Later!!!!

So Hey There. Peoples. I'm just gonna close this trippie as another unfinished one. Yeah. So. No surprises there. I'm going with "Character flaw" and "real life stress" and also "Rob Ford". For the record.

Rob Ford is untrue.

I should have stated "Ford Nation" Hehhehheh.

Also untrue.

When I was at lunch today with YAK... funnily enuff.... Mellyman took Tommy for a Donald Trump haircut.

True.

Very saidly true.

Cause they both got it. Without realizing.

Where was I???? Oh yes. So had a bunch of stuff which got me quite stressed out the last couple months. And wasn't feeling up to the funny. Major house renovations, my General's health probs, and another significant diagnosis in the nuclear fam. So. This one ain't gonna fly. Sorry. And it's probably no surprise but I am sorry. I am.

Cheers, Mel.

:)

On the upside: All five happyhaunts are going back!!! The end of this month!!! I need the mojo!!!

Hugs Melly! Can't wait to hear about the upcoming family trip! Sending pixie dust and love up north for you and the fam.:love:

I'm lost

Again

Always

Heard Mel was back...

Just Ash & MG....

hi Ash!

Hey MG!

Alrighty off to explore the TR board. Hoping to find Mel.

Yeah, I was hoping more of the old crew were still around. I dropped a post in the Community Board. It confused people and quickly dropped to page 4...or maybe 6 by now. Just growing nostalgic about the fun we used to have.

And as I re-read this I realize I need to say that I am no, in any way, disappointed in the crew that is still here.

Hi Ash!

Hi YaK!

Also...I need to change that picture. I don't look like that at all anymore. Got rid of 90% of the hair (was 100% for a while, but Jen made me stop shaving my head). A great deal of what's left has mixed with white too...at least in the beard.

MG, no worries. We all look a lot different from our signature pics these days. It's nice to remember our youth.

Melly does have a new pseudo-TR on this board. Look for "Happyhaunts go South Again....aka Mel takes too many pictures". Let's liven it up over there for our girl. ;)

Hey MG. nice to hear from you! Hope all is well.

Ya I think we all creep out from under our rocks every once in awhile. Mostly when the call from Mel is heard!

See you over at the other thread!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter