Sweet Cream Cheese Pretzel??

Jennasis

DIS life goes on
I was reading the list of snacks available on the dining plan and saw this. Does anybody know what it is? Is it like a giant soft pretzel stuffed with cream cheese? DH's exact quote to me when he read the list was "I don't know what it is...but I want it!"

Ohhh, it's just so yummy!!! One of my favorite snacks at MK!! It's a huge soft pretzel, filled with sweetened cream cheese. Can't wait to get back in Sept and have one and a Dole Whip!!

oh..my...GOD! That sounds heavenly! All right then, it's on the "must-try" list.

I don't suppose anybody has a photo of one?

My oldest son had several of them last week! He remembered them from last year and couldn't wait to have more! I had to spit mine out...not for me! Anyway, we got them in Tomorrowland at MK, and I can tell you they are exactly $4.04 with tax!

I had one of these last August - it was really, really sweet. I liked it, but I was surprised at how sweet it was. Glad I tried it, but don't think I'll have another one - unless I have someone to share it with! :)

Asides from Tomorrowland, is there is anywhere else to get one of those, they sound great.

Picture requested -

77252SN_1.jpg

I had one for breakfast last May - it was so good. I am still not sure what the stuff was on top (not sugar - not sweet) but I just brushed most of it off. I got my in Tomorrowland and then went and got a frozen cappicino for caffine. It was one of the best breakfasts ever!

Do you remember where you bought it in Tomorrow Land?

We bought these a coulple of years ago in Epcot and loved them. The next time we went, we couldn't find them anywhere. We figured that they just stopped selling them. My DW will be glad to know they can still be bought in WDW.:lovestruc

last may I purchased one at the snack hut right behind cinderella's carousel and to the right of ariel's grotto in MK. I also remember them having the sweet cream pretzels on a cart in frontier land in front of country bear jamboree and tom sawyers island. I don't recall seeing them in other parks but a year has gone by and hopefully they are more widely available.
they are yummy! it is a giant pretzel filled with sweet cream cheese--I highly reccommend trying them.:thumbsup2

We got one of these at Scuttle's Landing. They are delicious! I can't wait to go back and have another!

I got one of these just a 1/2 hour before we left Disney as my last "lunch". Sooo good - I got it at the Lunching Pad. I also got a Dole Float from Aloha Isle, perfect last treats!!

These are my mother's favorite Disney treat. She must have one anytime we're at MK. I didn't know about anywhere else in the park, but she gets her's from CS under the Astro orbiter - they also sell turkey legs there.

I tasted her pretzel once, but didn't think it was all that - and I have a sweet tooth! But then again, I usually eat my pretzels with tons of mustard, so might have been savory vs. sweet thing.

Oh, yeah - though you can't tell in the photo, these are pretty big. So eating one by yourself might be too much sweet in one sitting.

We got one of the pretzels in Fantasyland - near Ariel's Grotto I think. DH got it and when I saw it, I thought "what the heck is that?? a pretzel?? that's the best you could do?? ". It really doesn't look very exciting. But bite into it and OH MY GOODNESS! YUM!

They also have spicey ones. I get the sweetened one, my friend gets the spicey one...she seems to really enjoy hers.

I had one of these as a mid-morning snack on my last trip. I had never had it before, it was one of the things on my "list of things that other DISers like that I need to try". lol I liked it a lot! I will definitely get it again! :)

I was reading the list of snacks available on the dining plan and saw this. Does anybody know what it is? Is it like a giant soft pretzel stuffed with cream cheese? DH's exact quote to me when he read the list was "I don't know what it is...but I want it!"

yes you want this!!! its Awesome!!!

I always get the spicy one from the Lunching Pad in Tomorrowland, but this time I want to try the sweet one too! Enjoy! :cool1:

I was wondering the same thing about the sweetness...it's settled. I must have one of each! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter