• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

SWDAS Jan 14th Sailing

allears

"If I were not upon the sea..." I'd want to be!
we know this week's sailing of the Fantasy and the first one of the season going to the eastern Caribbean, the same itinerary we'll be taking on feb 11th.

Anxious to see navigators from this week's sailing, so please someone post soon after getting home. Eager to see how the week and day are affected.

your best bet is to check over on Scott's blog next week. He posted the SWDAS from last weeks western yesterday.

we know this week's sailing of the Fantasy and the first one of the season going to the eastern Caribbean, the same itinerary we'll be taking on feb 11th.

Anxious to see navigators from this week's sailing, so please someone post soon after getting home. Eager to see how the week and day are affected.

I will be on that sailing too!

I just looked at all the Navigators on Scott's blog and I am curious, I am sure some things like maybe the entertainers will change but do most of the day to day activites stay the same from cruise to cruise? I would expect some things can change unexpectedly but if I took time to look through these now would it most likely be similar to my cruise on Feb 4?

Thanks

Feb 4 is an eastern sailing which should be almost the same as the navigator he just posted unless your ports are different.

Feb 4 is an eastern sailing which should be almost the same as the navigator he just posted unless your ports are different.
Thanks. I guess I should have clarified- we are on the Fantasy and it is the Western. I had looked at the navigators from January 7th Western Caribbean. I know it doesn't match the subject line of this topic but I was just wondering generally if things were the same. Thanks for your reply, I'll take the time to look through the Navigators and see what the "can't miss" things are.

Thanks. I guess I should have clarified- we are on the Fantasy and it is the Western. I had looked at the navigators from January 7th Western Caribbean. I know it doesn't match the subject line of this topic but I was just wondering generally if things were the same. Thanks for your reply, I'll take the time to look through the Navigators and see what the "can't miss" things are.

Sorry I mis-typed and got our sailing confused with ours. The 4th is a western. That's why the most recent Navigator should be a great reference.

We're anxiously awaiting this week's navigators to be uploaded when folks return.

When we went in August, Navigators from the same Itinerary from like 6 months earlier gave a us a very good idea of what activities/events might be on our cruise. Which is why allears is looking for someone from this new itinerary to post their Navigators so he can have some idea what his cruise will be like.

Now that y'all are off the ship from this sailing, eager to see navigators from your voyage.

Just got off the Fantasy Eastern yesterday and somehow only came home with 2 navigators (SWDay and the last day). I was keeping them all each day and I don't know what happened to the rest :sad::sad2: I know *I* did not throw any out. So either our room host did (unlikely) or my DH did by accident. Grrrr.

Just got off the Fantasy Eastern yesterday and somehow only came home with 2 navigators (SWDay and the last day). I was keeping them all each day and I don't know what happened to the rest :sad::sad2: I know *I* did not throw any out. So either our room host did (unlikely) or my DH did by accident. Grrrr.
Curious how your weather was? We were on the 1/7/17 Western and experienced a LOT of movement.

The ship was rocky, but the weather was beautiful. My mom went up to deck 11 and a few times it was so windy she felt like she needed to hold on or be blown away, literally. I am not sure if I have any of the Navigators but the last one. The comedian we had for "adults" was Maryellen Hooper and I think she isn't there again until Spring Break. She did two shows although, I missed the last one :( Love her. There were a magician and juggler and the hypnotist. The hypnotist was hysterical. Brilliant. I did not get to any of the non-Disney shows in the Walt Disney Theater and slept until noon most mornings, so I can't speak for the activities in the morning, breakfast or lunch. LOL! The one thing I will tell you is even if you are not a huge Star Wars fan, and they announced after you booked, sign yourself up for the Star Wars experiences. We missed those and I wish we had gotten there. Even though we have never seen a Star Wars movie, it would be better to have the experience rather than skipping it.

Curious how your weather was? We were on the 1/7/17 Western and experienced a LOT of movement.

Excellent weather. A lot of movement the first two nights and then it really settled down. Not too hot, a little windy at times up on the higher decks. But Tortola, St Thomas and CC we had perfect weather.

Someone please post navigators from this sailing or get them to the blog!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter