• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. - Corey Click Here

Swap Is Not Active!! See Post One!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I was just wondering if it was still possible to sign-up for 10/20/08 to 10/25/08? I'll be at POP a little earlier so I'll be able to do a face-to-face if possible. Also, I'm new to this board so I have only one post .... so can't PM yet......Thanks.

Just got back and the fridge and coffee pot worked out great. I taped sheet protectors with Kyle's info on all three boxes. Left the boxes with a nice lady from luggage services who said she will hold them in the back until it was picked up again by the guest listed on the papers. I did give them a tip so hopefully it keeps going.

Thanks, we got the fridge in perfect shape. They didnt give me any other boxes and said the fridge was all that had my name on it...Sadly I hope they didnt toss the others out but I did leave the fridge with Rach's information on it with them. I too tipped them so at leaste The Fridge is still going Strong!

Looks like we are back to fridge only :(

If your next in line or coming up, PLEASE add some tape. I put four rolls in the fridge, and there was one roll still with it. Apparently they are out or were misplaced!!!

So please put bring a roll or two if you don't mind!

Thanks, we got the fridge in perfect shape. They didnt give me any other boxes and said the fridge was all that had my name on it...Sadly I hope they didnt toss the others out but I did leave the fridge with Rach's information on it with them. I too tipped them so at leaste The Fridge is still going Strong!

Hey, hope you had a great trip!

Maliki, what kind of tape?

Any kind of packing tape. I picked up some rolls at a local grocery store. But you can get them at Staples etc also.

Hi we're going to be staying at Pop from 12/1/2009 to 12/15/2009. Can you please add my name to the list as I would love to be a part of this swap!

TIA :goodvibes

Hi we're going to be staying at Pop from 12/1/2009 to 12/15/2009. Can you please add my name to the list as I would love to be a part of this swap!

TIA :goodvibes

You have been added! Lets hope the fridge is still there and working by then!

We just had a cancellation for mid November of this year. Mikki and Doglove please exchange the information that is needed!

I have never done this, We will be at POP from Nov 11-19, could I sign up for the fridge Nov 15-19? thank you very much. Cynthia

We are going march 8 to the 15, can you add our name to our list.

We can use it until the 14, when the next person will need it.

subbing...

We will be at POP November 18-23rd. I have read and understand the rules for the fridge swap (from this and other threads). Are these dates still available? Please PM and I will send both you and/or doglover22 my details. Thanks!

I am writing to apologize. I'm going to have to pull out of this swap. The deal they offered for the 7/4 the other day was not available at Pop, so my TA changed our reservation to All Star Sports. It just dawned on me that this swap is for Pop. I was actually really bummed out about it, but it's saving us $400 plus giving us the gift cards, so we had to take the offer.

I'm sincerely sorry. I never intended to leave you all in the lurch. Please offer my days up as free. And if I'm supposed to do something else, please let me know.:sad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter