• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Swan and dolphin or boardwalk 2 story cottage?

BaileyKin

Disney Brat
The boardwalk is about $300 more, but I think it includes access to the concierge club. Plus it looks really cool! What do you guys think?

The cottages do have club access and I'd pick one of those over S&D. It's been a while since we stayed in one but it was really nice having an upstairs area.

We stayed right above the cottages in February. Really liked the look and what I would figure to be the quietness of the rooms. I know many people refer to them as the honeymoon cottages and that sums them up pretty well. While we stayed up above them, I really couldn't tell you how to get to them though :confused3.

One big advantage of them over Swan and Dolphin is Magical express and/or not having to pay parking.

If it were only a $300 difference, I would definitely choose Boardwalk and club/concierge.

We were upgraded to the cottages for our honeymoon and I don't remember exactly how to to get there, but you had to go outside and down some steps to get to the room. They were super charming and very spacious. We weren't familiar with the concierge service at the time so we didn't take full advantage of it plus it was kind of a nuisance to get there.

What kind of room are you talking about at the Swan/Dolphin? They add a daily resort fee which will decrease the extra cost to stay at the BW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter