• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SW fare release day- when should I pounce? (For SW or other airlines)

Not sure if this is a good deal.... 683.88 for three people to fly round trip from Indianapolis to MCO. Is that a good price for southwest?

That works out to about $227 round trip per person, which would be a great price for us. We fly out of Buffalo and the flights we choose are typically $275-$300 round trip per person. I always choose to fly rather than drive. We'd rather arrive refreshed and maximize our vacation time, even if it means we have to spend more by flying.

Not sure if this is a good deal.... 683.88 for three people to fly round trip from Indianapolis to MCO. Is that a good price for southwest? I'm debating between flying and driving... with having to get a hotel for one night on the way down around 150, the cost of gas which could be around 200 round trip, and cost of parking at a deluxe around 124... it only cost 183 dollars more to fly plus 8 dollars a night to park at the airport...not sure what to do....

I would fly. No doubt about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter