Survivor 46

I read a long time ago that Jeff said they put puzzle and memory games towards the end of the season b/c by then the players brains are so fried that a puzzle or memory challenge was super hard. Guess they decided to stop that.
I remember him saying that too! You're right that stopped being the case long ago

Agreed, been my complaint for a while too. I do think they have obstacle course challenges (especially netting related) but it's lackluster overall compared to years past.

Evolution of the game has to happen and I appreciate that there's more balance towards brains or strategy compared to just raw brawns but let's mix it up a bit more.

The complaints years ago were valid IMO that physically weaker players had a harder time sticking around to merge because they weren't seen as an asset to challenges and then at the end you may not have players who could play the game well and instead just strength driven but it's leaned too far towards the other way for longer than it probably should have.
I miss the big players like Boston Rob, Pavarti, Tyson, and even Johnny Fairplay. That's why I like Venus. They can all sing songs but you also have to play the game.

As soon as early in the episode I saw that guy with the medical issue told my family no one is getting voted off he will be taken out of the game. I feel so bad for him. Hopefully he will get a chance to come back.

Never watched, but when I worked at a CBS station we would mention who got voted off during the morning news the next morning. More than once my script included, "unfortunately, Jeff Probst was not voted off the island"

I felt when she kept saying "who to you want me to vote for just tell me and I'll vote that way" likely didn't help and made her more visible. Often when players do that the other players don't see them as genuine in their game play as they come off like they could switch on a dime who they are with.

She def. was good at the gameplay hiding the advantage clue leading her to the idol but then she may have not paid as much attention to how she was perceived as others. At the same time hard to think she would have felt like she needed to use the idol. It was a great blindside but now I wonder will they know what happened to what was supposed to be in the hole :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter