Surprising Little Miss -March '16 {NEW Update: 10/10} Quick Life Update 10/29

Ok... Earl of Sandwich, 3rd floor.
:rolleyes:

Um, 1900 Park Fare, 2nd floor.
:rolleyes1

In other news, Disney sent me a survey on our stay at Pop. I found it amusing when I got to the "How did you hear about..." questions that the Disboards has their own option. :rotfl::disrocks:

Points on where we went STILL up for grabs. :rolleyes1 Though one has gotten close. Also while some have guessed the exact building and some have guessed the exact floor no one has both together at the moment. ;) remember the more detailed the correct answer is the more points it will be worth. I even documented the room number itself incase someone wanted to get that detailed in their guess! :rotfl:

I am going to say MK - Cinderella's Royal Table to visit the princesses!
POP, 3rd floor near 60's pool view

Okay I am here, I actually have been I guess I forgot to actually comment though :sad2:. Love dd's reaction. Glad you didn't have a messy trip down like last time, very interested to hear you thoughts about POP.

I had to laugh when I saw it.

Ok, I'll try again. 60's preferred pool. 4307. Wolfgang Puck.
:music:

HERE! Sorry i have been so MIA but i am here and hoping to stay on top of things!
:wave2: I haven't had time to sit down and get everything pre written yet. (Something I need to do before I forget everything.) Don't be surprised if I move a tad slower with this one. Then I also have the issue of my photobucket account running out of room.

Okay I am here, I actually have been I guess I forgot to actually comment though :sad2:. Love dd's reaction. Glad you didn't have a messy trip down like last time, very interested to hear you thoughts about POP.
:wave2: :rotfl: I've done that! It was such a relief to FINALLY take a trip and NOT have to deal with nausea when we got there. ::yes::

POPping in to drop our stuff... (Day 1 Part 2 3/17)

We last left off with us driving under the welcome arch and Little Miss finally starting to believe us. It wasn’t long before we were pulling in here:

20160317_113151_zpsfsoblitk.jpg

20160317_113153_zpsehmzhqgo.jpg

20160317_113201_zpsfnffwv3w.jpg

20160317_113205_zpseht34zdi.jpg

20160317_113216_zpsapurfjpp.jpg

Because we got the text that our room was ready we just pulled right up to bell services and A wonderful gentlemen helped to get the car unloaded and sent DH off to the best parking area for our room.

20160317_115732_zpsekwwjdaq.jpg

20160317_115722_zps7m5c7rsl.jpg

After letting the bell services gentleman know that we had to beat DH and Little Miss to the Room so I could get some magic set up, I followed him to the room. Once we got there he sent me in to get the magic set up while he took care of getting the bags in the room. He was quick, efficient, and helpful. After giving him a nice tip I sent him on his way and went about setting up the room for us.

After a bit I was curious as to what had been taking DH and Little Miss so long. Turns out they had gotten turned around getting out of the Elevator and had gone the wrong way trying to find our room. (This ended up being a bit of a reoccurring theme for us. While convenient that elevator is rather tucked away around a few corners when you have a pool preferred room.

After chatting with me a few minutes DH had figured out his mistake and soon we were meeting up with one another. Once Little Miss saw where our Room was we just had to stop and get a picture of her excitement.

20160317_120443_zpsrt2dbqtz.jpg

20160317_120441_zpsllmi6o26.jpg

20160317_120437_zpseg1loncf.jpg

20160317_120435_zps6pmb396h.jpg

Soon I was leading them to our Room.

20160317_120354_zps9378vglz.jpg

20160317_120401_zps4tuc8unp.jpg

Little Miss quickly found her surprise from Mickey and excitedly put her ears on and went exploring the room while DH and I conferenced on what we wanted to do.

20160317_121255_zpsvwptd1vz.jpg

20160317_121248_zpskiab11fx.jpg

20160317_121253_zpsesgimoqi.jpg

20160317_1212440_zpsiwmbs7m6.jpg

With everyone hungry and Dining Credits to use and me needing to make my way to another resort later this afternoon it was decided that the best place to get some lunch would be in Disney Springs. We made our way to the bus stop. {Man that preferred room pays off in that regard! It was a nice short walk.}

20160317_122835_zpspwzyfolm.jpg

20160317_122838_zpsua4o8ic6.jpg

Much to our surprise a bus pulled up as soon as we walked up. We hopped on to the very much NOT crowded bus {there were even empty seats! :earseek:} and were on our way to Downtown Dis… eh.. I mean Disney Springs!

***Bonus Time!!***

1. Where do we get our lunch?

2. I’m not the only one that left something behind! What do we realize that DH forgot?

3. Are we able to get a replacement? Do we even bother to try?

Don’t forget to get your Bus wait time totals in. You can keep guessing until we get toward the end of the trip. However be warned you get a 5 point deduction off the 100 point bonus for every correction it takes to get you to the winning guess. No one has hit the number exactly yet.

@Dugette :5pts; Pop

@ArielSRL :25pts ; 5ptsPop Century, 20pts near Mowgli and the Hippy Dippy Pool

@jandlinz :26pts ; 5pts Pop, 5pts 60's., 5pts 3rd floor,10pts Near Mowgli and Baloo. 1 pts Disney Springs

@pkondz :20pts ; 5pts Pop, 5pts Preferred pool view. 5pts 60s 5pts 3rd floor

@afwdwfan :26pts ; 5pts Pop, 5pts 60's, 10 pts Hippy Dippy Pool view. 5pts 3rd floor, 1pt Disney Springs

@annie170 : 15pts ; 5pts Pop Century, 5pts '60's section 5pts pool view

Bus Wait Time Guesses:

Jandlinz 36

Dugette: 49

ArielSRL 52

Afwdwfan 52

Mdsouth 68

annie170 72

TOTALS:

jandlinz : 66pts

afwdwfan : 61pts

Pkonds : 55pts

ArielSRL :25pts

annie170:15pts

Dugette : 10pts

Cajunfan : 5

Yay for getting in your room quick, getting the surprise read, for pool preferred, no bus waiting so far! Boo to elevator-to-room confusion! HAHA.

1. Earl of Sandwich

2. Charging cord of some sort.

3. Yes, definitely tried and got.

Bus total: 36 minutes (I think I guessed 51 last time...)

Looking forward to more!

@Dugette :5pts; Pop

@ArielSRL :25pts ; 5ptsPop Century, 20pts near Mowgli and the Hippy Dippy Pool

@jandlinz :26pts ; 5pts Pop, 5pts 60's., 5pts 3rd floor,10pts Near Mowgli and Baloo. 1 pts Disney Springs

@pkondz :20pts ; 5pts Pop, 5pts Preferred pool view. 5pts 60s 5pts 3rd floor

@afwdwfan :26pts ; 5pts Pop, 5pts 60's, 10 pts Hippy Dippy Pool view. 5pts 3rd floor, 1pt Disney Springs

@annie170 : 15pts ; 5pts Pop Century, 5pts '60's section 5pts pool view

Bus Wait Time Guesses:

Jandlinz 36

Dugette: 49

ArielSRL 52

Afwdwfan 52

Mdsouth 68

annie170 72

TOTALS:

jandlinz : 66pts

afwdwfan : 61pts

Pkonds : 55pts

ArielSRL :25pts

annie170:15pts

Dugette : 10pts

Cajunfan : 5
Yay!!! I got points! I got points! :)

She is just so precious looking out the window. Your room is perfect. I love Baloo right out your door.

2. I’m not the only one that left something behind! What do we realize that DH forgot?

Don’t forget to get your Bus wait time totals in. You can keep guessing until we get toward the end of the trip. However be warned you get a 5 point deduction off the 100 point bonus for every correction it takes to get you to the winning guess. No one has hit the number exactly yet.
1. Wolfgang Puck
2. Sunglasses
3. No, Yes

We last left off with us driving under the welcome arch and Little Miss finally starting to believe us.

Starting to, huh? But still not quite there.

A wonderful gentlemen helped to get the car unloaded

Nice! Didn't know they did that.

How much did she love that??

Once we got there he sent me in to get the magic set up while he took care of getting the bags in the room.

Nice again. How nervous were you that they'd show up before you were ready?

After a bit I was curious as to what had been taking DH and Little Miss so long.

Was it really a long time?
Or were you just so excited to see Little Miss's reaction?

While convenient that elevator is rather tucked away around a few corners when you have a pool preferred room.

::yes::

Once Little Miss saw where our Room was we just had to stop and get a picture of her excitement

There's that excitement you were looking for!

I knew it was 5365!
You did see my post where I said that, right?

Right?

Hello?

We made our way to the bus stop. {Man that preferred room pays off in that regard! It was a nice short walk.}

I'm pretty sure that I'll pay extra for that privilege again, too.

Much to our surprise a bus pulled up as soon as we walked up.

Ah. You got my VIP bus package did you?

Gonna go with Puck, sunglasses and no.

Don’t forget to get your Bus wait time totals in.

Whoops! Was sure I'd done that before, but must've forgotten.
37 minutes.

Awe, Little Miss' outfit is totally adorable!!! I love the idea of having a magical surprise waiting for her upon entering the room.....those magical touches are the best :)

Yay for getting in your room quick, getting the surprise read, for pool preferred, no bus waiting so far! Boo to elevator-to-room confusion! HAHA.
THe elevator confusion wasn't too bad once we got our barrings. We just knew to look for the pool.

1. Earl of Sandwich

2. Charging cord of some sort.

3. Yes, definitely tried and got.

Bus total: 36 minutes (I think I guessed 51 last time...)

Looking forward to more!
:thumbsup2

Yay!!! I got points! I got points! :)
:cheer2:

She is just so precious looking out the window. Your room is perfect. I love Baloo right out your door.
She loved looking out that window! And Seeing Baloo where we did was fun.

1. Wolfgang Puck
2. Sunglasses
3. No, Yes
:scratchin

Love your trip report!!! :D
:thanks: and :welcome:

Will be surprising DD(4, turning 5) in a little over two weeks so trips with littles are so exciting! :)
How exciting! Hope she gives you a better reaction than I got from Little MIss! :rotfl2:

Earl of Sandwich
Magic Band
Yes Yes
:thumbsup2

Starting to, huh? But still not quite there.

Nice! Didn't know they did that.
All Bell Services will do that. All you have to do is ask. They are handy too because once you tell them your room number they show you the best way to get to it. Not to mention you aren't dragging the suitcases yourself. Just have to remember to tip them. But on Vacation its worth it to us.

How much did she love that??
She still talks excitedly about it!

Nice again. How nervous were you that they'd show up before you were ready?
Not very. We got to the room fairly quickly and it only took a minute or two to set up. Also the Bell Services guy was helping to keep an eye out.

Was it really a long time?
Or were you just so excited to see Little Miss's reaction?
Time stamps on the photos say that it took about 30-40 minutes. Turns out DH had decided to kill a bit of extra time by getting the concierge desk to print out the parking pass.

There's that excitement you were looking for!
::yes:: a bit of it at least.

I knew it was 5365!
You did see my post where I said that, right?

Right?

Hello?

Uh huh. Just quote that post where you said it and I'll give you the points. Unless it "magically disappeared". :rotfl:

I'm pretty sure that I'll pay extra for that privilege again, too.
Same here depending on the resort.

Ah. You got my VIP bus package did you?
clara_spoilers.gif

Gonna go with Puck, sunglasses and no.

Whoops! Was sure I'd done that before, but must've forgotten.
37 minutes.

Awe, Little Miss' outfit is totally adorable!!! I love the idea of having a magical surprise waiting for her upon entering the room.....those magical touches are the best :)
When I leave magical surprises I generally try not to leave them right at arrival because with the general excitement to see the room itself the excitement for the surprise gets lost. However because I wanted to be there when she saw it and she needed the nightgown to sleep in I had no choice this time but to do it at arrival.

Once Little Miss saw where our Room was we just had to stop and get a picture of her excitement.
She must really like giant bears!

{Man that preferred room pays off in that regard! It was a nice short walk.}
::yes:: I was opposite the pool from you on the first floor... and not in a pool view room. But yeah, that is so close and very convenient.

Much to our surprise a bus pulled up as soon as we walked up. We hopped on to the very much NOT crowded bus {there were even empty seats! :earseek:} and were on our way to Downtown Dis… eh.. I mean Disney Springs!
Ok, @pkondz !!! Aren't you just special. :sad2:

Earl of Sandwich

Phone charger.

Yes and Yes

I'll hang with 52 for now... we'll see how the next few waits go. It only takes 1 or 2 long ones... :rolleyes1

Those photos of Little Miss at the resort are so cute! She's such a photogenic kid.

You really timed each of ten bus ride wait times? You are one dedicated disboard trip reporter!

I'll guess Wolfgang Puck Express for your meal and hubby forgot his charging cord, but you did not try to replace it.

Glad to see things worked out with getting the room set up

"What do you think?" "Good" .... well, better than the alternative!

Little things like a shorter walk to the bus can definitely make a big impact on your overall stay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter