SURPRISE! Can we do it again? A November 2012 PTR!! SURPRISE !!11/1

I think your day 5 plans sound great... I really hope Test Track will be open for you! It's such a bummer that it's closed.

Way to go Kadence! That's so awesome! :cool1:

Ooh- interested to hear how Le Cellier is for lunch! I want to try it on our trip! I am especially interested to hear how a Character Breakfast goes, followed by lunch at 1. (Fullness factor!)

Sounds like a great plan for day 5! I hope that Test Track opens early for you, it was a bummer that it was down on our trip.

Ohana breakfast is yummy! I'm sure Kadence will be excited.

I'm with John, I'd be super excited to see Blues Traveler. I loved them in college. :goodvibes

I'm interested to hear how you like Le Cellier. I've been on the fence about doing it for 2 credits.

Yay Kadence!!! I'm so glad that she enjoyed it and wants to do it again.

So I don't know how I just found this but our plans are so alike. We may even be neighbors at AofA. We check in Nov 1 and leave Nov 11. We are also doing both MNSSHP and MVMCP. This is sort of a major trip for my daughter and myself as I am in grad school and hoping to be teaching next fall(2013) so this may be our last fall trip for a while. We went last Oct and stayed at Pop for 8 nights and my princess fell in love with Disney as much as I am. :rotfl:
I don't have my schedule near me at the moment but I know we also plan on HS on the 4th. We will have to compare our other park days to see how much we may run into each other.

If you end up going to Beaches and Cream that evening, make sure you go early. Dad and I tried to eat there on our last night (I forget exactly what time we went, maybe around 6:30?) and there was a 45 minute wait to get in. It is VERY small. There is a take-out window but you can't get all the good ice cream from there.

Thanks for the tip! I kind of want to go at the beginning of our trip so we won't have to leave a park.

I think your day 5 plans sound great... I really hope Test Track will be open for you! It's such a bummer that it's closed.

Way to go Kadence! That's so awesome! :cool1:

Thanks! I know a lot of people are bummed it's down for so long this year. I am hoping though!

She's pretty happy that she did it!

Ooh- interested to hear how Le Cellier is for lunch! I want to try it on our trip! I am especially interested to hear how a Character Breakfast goes, followed by lunch at 1. (Fullness factor!)

I hope it's good! Hopefully 5 hours between meals will be long enough. I can nap on a bench afterward!:lmao:

Sounds like a great plan for day 5! I hope that Test Track opens early for you, it was a bummer that it was down on our trip.

Ohana breakfast is yummy! I'm sure Kadence will be excited.

I'm with John, I'd be super excited to see Blues Traveler. I loved them in college. :goodvibes

I'm interested to hear how you like Le Cellier. I've been on the fence about doing it for 2 credits.

Yay Kadence!!! I'm so glad that she enjoyed it and wants to do it again.

Thanks! I do hope it's open, Kadence loves TT. The first time she rode it she announced to everyone, " That was freaking awesome!" I wasn't too proud of her saying freaking, but she was so happy I agreed!::yes::

Ohana's IS good! I'm excited.:thumbsup2

John's been so excited to see them, he has been looking for a Blues Traveler shirt:lmao:

That's why I booked the 1 credit lunch. If it's not all I hoped for, I didn't lose out too much.

So I don't know how I just found this but our plans are so alike. We may even be neighbors at AofA. We check in Nov 1 and leave Nov 11. We are also doing both MNSSHP and MVMCP. This is sort of a major trip for my daughter and myself as I am in grad school and hoping to be teaching next fall(2013) so this may be our last fall trip for a while. We went last Oct and stayed at Pop for 8 nights and my princess fell in love with Disney as much as I am. :rotfl:
I don't have my schedule near me at the moment but I know we also plan on HS on the 4th. We will have to compare our other park days to see how much we may run into each other.

Welcome maybe neighbor!!:wave2: We are going to have awesome trips! We were in Disney in Sept, and tried POP for the 1st time and Kadence loved it. I think she'll totally love AoA.

I know a few DISer's will be in the same parks most days, all a result of good planning! ::yes::

It was the beginning of a whole day of fun! The local ski club does this twice a year. She can't wait for the next time!

We are trying to get Sam to try it next time, but so far she's chickening out too!

If you tell her Kandace did it I am that well convince her to do it.

DON"T TELL JOHN!

Look what I found! I have contacted the person to make these for Kadence, and without her knowing, Kadence even picked them out!:lmao: We were looking at sets and she picked these as well as some others as ones she'd wear "next year". I am so laughing at her!

168925_188851101132785_707729_n.jpg

392146_330885170262710_479634294_n.jpg

I know I have a Chip & Dale shirt already, but it's kind big and I think it will be better saved for next year.

Ok, now I have to figure out how to tell on myself!:idea:

Those are adorable!!! John doesn't buy the whole "what do you mean? I bought them months ago. They were on clearance" excuse? That's the one I use most often :lmao:

You got the bug...it's a bad virus too...I had to make myself stop.

Those are adorable though. I really like the chip and dale one.

Those are adorable! Did you find them on etsy? I want to get a couple of shirts for DS for our upcoming trip...which is only 9 months away, but it's never too early to plan!!!!

Those are adorable!!! John doesn't buy the whole "what do you mean? I bought them months ago. They were on clearance" excuse? That's the one I use most often :lmao:

I think so! He knows I'm pretty thrifty, clearance racks are my friends, but I think I can convince him these were needed!:lmao:

You got the bug...it's a bad virus too...I had to make myself stop.

Those are adorable though. I really like the chip and dale one.

Yup! Bug infested!:rotfl2: I've been looking at these sets plus another for a while now, but jumped this morning. I am DONE now! I swear!.......for this year:laughing:

Those are adorable! Did you find them on etsy? I want to get a couple of shirts for DS for our upcoming trip...which is only 9 months away, but it's never too early to plan!!!!

No, I found them on facebook. She has quite a lot of items for boys and girls. Here's the link for her page

https://www.facebook.com/tatiana.coker

SO CUTE! Goodness, I just love Tangled EVERYTHING. And Chip and Dale are always precious.

I'd been looking at that one first, and then Kadence saw it and asked if she could have it for next year. I said maybe. I can't wait!

LOVE the chip n dale outfit! I have to look into clothes like that:)

I put the link up above if you'd like it! She has adorable things!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter