Support group for us no pin people!?

Just wanted to say thanks to all those in this thread who have posted ways to try and get PINs. :goodvibes

I got the white rabbit pin yesterday and we are now staying at the Beach Club later this month. :D

Hi:) New to DisBoards & I keep reading about the PINs and actually received one last fall, but the offer was for a time we couldn't go. Haven't received one since. Question is where do you go to find out what all these PIN names actually offer. For example, what is the Rabbit pin's offer? Thanks for all your help. We're going 10/31 and can't change our dates to to check in on the 10/28 b/c I have to be at work 10/28.

Never, gotten a pin either. I gave up years ago. :laundy:

How do you create itineraries, would like to do that for our trip though.

Hi:) New to DisBoards & I keep reading about the PINs and actually received one last fall, but the offer was for a time we couldn't go. Haven't received one since. Question is where do you go to find out what all these PIN names actually offer. For example, what is the Rabbit pin's offer? Thanks for all your help. We're going 10/31 and can't change our dates to to check in on the 10/28 b/c I have to be at work 10/28.

I would like to know what exactly the white rabbit pin is too?!! Anyone? And one other question...We are visiting the week of 12/26. Am I crazy to think I could get some kind of pin for this time since it is so busy?!!
THANKS
Kammie :wizard:

You can go on the Disney website and log in. There is a spot to create your itinerary. My husband usually likes to create his own spreadsheet for our vacation. We always check the fireworks, parades, & Fantasmic dates first. Then we plan which parks we want to visit on those days and start making our reservations for character meals, BBB, etc then. Already have ours done for our trip arriving 10/31. My sister is going & thinks we're a bit nuts with it. But we find you get the most out of your stay by planning ahead & allow for some minor changes while you there. But you really can't go w/out a basic idea of what you want to do. Otherwise you'll miss out on some really great opportunities:)

You can go on the Disney website and log in. There is a spot to create your itinerary. My husband usually likes to create his own spreadsheet for our vacation. We always check the fireworks, parades, & Fantasmic dates first. Then we plan which parks we want to visit on those days and start making our reservations for character meals, BBB, etc then. Already have ours done for our trip arriving 10/31. My sister is going & thinks we're a bit nuts with it. But we find you get the most out of your stay by planning ahead & allow for some minor changes while you there. But you really can't go w/out a basic idea of what you want to do. Otherwise you'll miss out on some really great opportunities:)

It's on the "My Disney Vacation" page... to do personal itineraries,
or go to "Book A Vacation" and load dates, number of people and resort preferences. You have the option to save for later, and then continue shopping.

No pin for me either:confused3 5 years in a row staying on property and still nothing! I have another trip planned for this Sept and a cruise booked in Feb 2013. You would think they could throw me a bone.:confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter