Supercallifragilistic-ADR'sApproachUs! May '09 PTR *Trip Report has Begun! Pg. 208*

Way to fast!!! And wait a minute....when is your trip in September?????? If I'm doing my math right I might be arriving during your trip LOL! Awww I did the math wrong you will be there right before I get there!! I hope you guys have a great trip!

I'm going 9/14-18.....when are you guys going?:confused3 I hope you have a great trip too!!:thumbsup2

I hope the rain has eased up a little.

That's awesome that you guys are meeting up. She seems like such a sweet girl!

Wow, I hope the rain goes on vacation somewhere else...... LL does seem very sweet and I'm looking forward to a crazy hat picture or two!

I'll be there 9/23-27.... what days are you there, Jen?

Absolutely! I'm pretty sure you know most of us already1 :rolleyes1:thumbsup2

That's funny, that's when we were going to go and then it dawned on me that was my 9 year wedding anniversary (9/23) and didn't think it was right that I'd be away with my Mom & sister while DH is at home watching our boys....lol!!;)

Have fun!! Are you as anxious as I am about EMH and ADRs? We're getting closer!!!!!:cheer2:

Hi LL,

I saw this on Ticketmaster this morning and immediately thought of you...

Mary Poppins
New Amsterdam Theatre
New York, NY
Tue, 11/24/09
& more dates

Welcome back, LL! :flower3: I missed you! Can't wait to hear about all the fun you had in WDW! :)

Thanks for all your tweets. I had fun following along!

Looking forward to your TR. popcorn:: When you have a chance. No pressure. :rolleyes1

No seriously - no pressure. I know you missed home. Enjoy being home for a while - but don't make us wait TOO long!

Welcome back, LL! :flower3: I missed you! Can't wait to hear about all the fun you had in WDW! :)

Thanks for all your tweets. I had fun following along!

Looking forward to your TR. popcorn:: When you have a chance. No pressure. :rolleyes1

No seriously - no pressure. I know you missed home. Enjoy being home for a while - but don't make us wait TOO long!

:yay:Me too! :yay:Me too! popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::

Welcome home, LL! We missed you and thanks for all the Facebook updates, I really enjoyed it! Can't wait to hear all the fun stories and see all the pics!!!!:dance3:

Welcome back! I loved following you via Twitter & Facebook because I'd be at home or at work, wondering where you were and what you were doing -- it was so much fun for me. :goodvibes I hope you had an AMAZING time!

Welcome back LL...how could an entire week fly by that fast???? So sorry about the weather but I know you made the best of it :hug:

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!

:woohoo: :yay: :woohoo: :yay: :woohoo:

Yep. I'm woo-hoo'ing about leaving Disney. Hard to believe, huh? I found the trick to Disney Depression, leave someone home that you will miss. :lmao:

I am hoping to at least start my Trip Report tomorrow or Monday. Jen has mailed me her photos so I really want to get those before I get too far along. Mom is also going to give me her photos but I will probably see her on Friday so I will get them then.

I missed you all and thought of you all often. I loved twittering my updates, it made me feel "connected" :lmao:

Just to give you a trip teaser or two....
*This trip was very different from September's trip in many ways
*I have made some Disney Resolutions for the next trip
*I didn't take as many pictures as I thought I would
*I literally took....1/2 a page of notes for the TR and that was all on the first two days.....let's hope I have a really good memory. :lmao: ;)

Welcome Back! We missed you, but I did keep up with you on Twitter! Cant wait to get all the details. Bet you were glad to see Marc and give him a big old hug!! :hug: No one else can give me a hug like my DH and DS.:goodvibes

Welcome Home, LL!! Can't wait to hear all about your trip.:goodvibes
Thanks!! I can't wait to tell you all about it.

Welcome Back! We missed you, but I did keep up with you on Twitter! Cant wait to get all the details. Bet you were glad to see Marc and give him a big old hug!! :hug: No one else can give me a hug like my DH and DS.:goodvibes
You are so right, I was so happy to see him!! :goodvibes

Welcome home LL!! I loved your Twitter updates. That was really cool. And I took your vacation as an opportunity to reread your old TR. Some good stuff there. Can't wait for the TR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter