Supercallifragilistic-ADR'sApproachUs! May '09 PTR *Trip Report has Begun! Pg. 208*

I hope to start it tonight....if I could just come up with a witty TR title. :rotfl2:

Just cause I'm at the bottom of three pages of "Welcome Home LL" messages, does not mean that I am not equally excited to see you. :cool1:In fact, I am so excited to welcome you back that in my haste I got cheetos all over the keyboard. I didn't wipe my hands well enough! LOL :rotfl:

By the way - you don't need a witty TR title. You could call it "9 days of dullness with LL" and still have a bajillion readers. Witty TR titles are for the rest of us mere mortals!

I did not twitter or check FB. I am ready to be totally surprised. No previews for this Dis'er! So let's get this party started! popcorn::

Hey LL! Welcome home! I was following your trip on your Twitter. I'm so sorry you had so much rain! :sad2: Not fun!
Looking forward to seeing your photos and hearing all about the trip! :thumbsup2
Thank you! It was a lot of rain but still a good trip.

Hi LL! I can't wait to see what your new title will be.........no pressure though, none at all!

P.S. It was fun meeting you and your mom!
It was so much fun meeting you too, you three are the greatest. :thumbsup2

Just cause I'm at the bottom of three pages of "Welcome Home LL" messages, does not mean that I am not equally excited to see you. :cool1:In fact, I am so excited to welcome you back that in my haste I got cheetos all over the keyboard. I didn't wipe my hands well enough! LOL :rotfl:

By the way - you don't need a witty TR title. You could call it "9 days of dullness with LL" and still have a bajillion readers. Witty TR titles are for the rest of us mere mortals!

I did not twitter or check FB. I am ready to be totally surprised. No previews for this Dis'er! So let's get this party started! popcorn::

Heheh, the image of cheetos all over your keyboard has me cracking up. I have done things like that before.

I am starting this party...I have a title and I am uploading photos. Stay tuned!! :thumbsup2

Welcome home! I am looking forward to your TR! I can't wait to see how many light fixture pictures you will have.:goodvibes

Oh, goody! I am headed to the library tomorrow -- who is it by?

Palace Circle by Rebecca Dean. Sorry, I should of included that. It's about an American who marries and English Lord and then he goes to work in Cairo. Pretty good, I thought of you the whole time I was reading it!

Palace Circle by Rebecca Dean. Sorry, I should of included that. It's about an American who marries and English Lord and then he goes to work in Cairo. Pretty good, I thought of you the whole time I was reading it!

Oh, I hope they have it at the library -- that is right up my alley!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter