Super early but...2017 anyone?

I'm leaving in 30 days to drop of DD for the DCP and returning in Oct, Dec and January of 2017! Lot's of planning and I'm totally a big fan of visiting my DD as often as possible!

TOTALLY ACCEPTABLE to book in advance

i started booking / planning my next trip at the end of my last trip in 2014, we are going in spring 2016, and I am now planning a trip to Disneyland for 2017 because I want to see it ever since the DIS team did their trip there earlier this year.

So let the force be with you and PLAN till your heart is content! :)

I can't wait to go back! DH and I were talking about it last night. We have had a really crappy summer here (coldest July in 25 years or something), so a dose of Florida sun would be awesome right about now. We have decided on 10 nights in Orlando, split stay with 3 nights at Royal Pacific and 7 nights at Pop.That's been our routine for our past three vacations to Orlando-we are creatures of habit and love that we know the layout/offerings/procedures of the properties. And can't beat the proximity to the parks, as well as the Express Pass at Universal. We are planning on February, 2017. Anyone ever been in February?

We're already planning a trip for the last week of January 2017 to celebrate our youngest daughter's birthday! :cloud9:

We are!!!! We are going for DD2's first trip and to celebrate her 2nd birthday! We can also celebrate DH's 31st bday, seeing as how they are 2 weeks apart. We are planning on going March 2017, just don't know what week yet. I will be watching the crowd calendars and trying to avoid the Easter crowd. I'm so excited to already be planning this trip :sunny:

Currently driving home from our current WDW vacation and already planning our next!
We originally thought of Christmas 2016 but then decided first week of June 2017 will be better. Texas schools get out earlier then the rest of the country so we are going to hit that hoping for lower crowds!

January 2017 here! I was originally planning to get the Premier pass ... but not after that price hike! :crazy2: Will just keep my DL AP instead.

We are going to be in WDW from 2-8-17-2-12-17 and then cruising to the Bahamas on the Disney Dream 2-13-17 for 4 nights. Our last trip was over a year ago and I am really feeling the withdrawals!!!!! I can't wait to be back.

Hi everyone! My husband and I are hoping to have our first child sometime in 2016 and have decided we will take a trip, just the two of us, at the end of my maternity leave, which brings us to sometime in 2017. We had initally said an all inclusive in Mexico or Jamaica. Anyway last night DH says our trip doesnt HAVE to be an all inclusive...I think someone besides me is feeling the post-Disney blues haha. So, looks like I am planning a trip to Florida for 2017! We would probably be there before the new waterpark at Universal opens, and before Avatarland, but hoping for some new attractions over the next two years! Anyone else planning this far out?
I'm so glad i found this thread. We are planning that far ahead. Actually in exactly 2 years from right now (5:15 am) we will be, hopefully, sitting in the airport waiting to depart. I'm really feeling the Disney blues lately. We have gone every 2 years but this time we are waiting 3. There was so much construction last time we decided to wait until avatarland and DTD are complete.

We have a trip booked for June 2016 but I am also considering going back sometime after Thanksgiving and before the Christmas crowd in 2017. We have never seen Disney with the Christmas decorations.
That time of year is so amazing. For our 2017 trip we are planning oct. This way we can go to the food and wine festival and take the kids to Mickeys Halloween Party. I hope I don't miss the Christmas decorations too much

We've been thinking about 2018 for a long time now (after our trip in 2016), but it looks like what was going to be a 4 person trip in 2018 might now be a 2 person (me and my lovely Mum) trip in 2017! Would love to do WDW two years running, so very excited about that idea!

Yup. DD is graduating from high school in May so of course I've already started the planning in my head.....

We are doing a 2 week road trip around Tennessee then Texas, followed by a week at GF in Sept 2017, it's pretty much planned, just waiting to book everything!

YAY! Glad you started this thread! We usually go every year to Disney, but unfortunately my horse trailer decided it was time to go to horse trailer heaven, lol, so we have to buy a new one next year and they are not cheap! Anyways I am feeling really sad, a part of me knows we need the new trailer and we just have to wait until 2017, but the kid inside me is saying get something cheap and used and plan a trip to Disney anyways, lol. The adult side is winning out though so we won't be going back until 2017. I will say this though since I have to wait a WHOLE year and a couple of months to go back to Disney I am planning a longer trip than we normally do, lol. I am hoping to convince my hubby to stay at the Poly. Thats the only resort we have not stayed at on the monorail. He would rather stay at Contemporary bc its cheaper though, lol. I don't know when avatarland is suppose to open but we will be there in April 2017 so I do hope it opens before that. Anyways its fun to plan out things to do and think about all the fun things we are going to do. By then my youngest will be 3 so hopefully he will get a little more out of things than he did the previous 2 trips, lol

I may have the opportunity to chaperone oldest DD's high school music/band Disney trip which would be in March 2017. We are also considering postponing our family WDW trip plans for May 2016 to August 2017 so that the construction at AK, BTMRR refurb at MK, and the new Soarin' and Frozen rides at Epcot will be done. Nothing is definitive at this point, but things are starting to point at 2017 being a better year for us to go.

Yes! We're planning 9/17, since it'll be the last year we can take our two oldest out of school (.. and because we're already going to the beach this summer, so we need that long to save :P).

I'm super excited, our youngest daughter turned 3 months old last (the first!) time we went, and she'll be 4 when we go.. so perfect for that Disney Magic!

My DD6 asked last night if we can go back to Disney World for her 8th birthday. That'll be in April 2017. Now I want to make it happen. It will depend on when her spring break is though, if it's the week right after Easter I'm not doing that. This year it's the last week in April, so I hope they stick with that timing. We shall see!

We just pushed back our fall 2016 trip to spring break 2017 so we can save a bit more. I am excited about F&G festival at epcot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter