• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sundown Mingle

I have a friend that just did this 2 days ago, so it still going on for sure:thumbsup2 They are DVC members but they arent staying there, their best friends, also DVC members who are w/them on this trip are staying there, and they signed up at the front desk 2 days before.

I'm hoping it continues, my fiance & I want to do this next month after the wine & cheese hour @ Jiko

Thank you. We have never received an invitation to the mingle but would have wanted to go.

Thank you. We have never received an invitation to the mingle but would have wanted to go.

We havent received one yet, either, and we're 34 days out...We are staying AKLV CL and I asked them about it, but they couldnt sign us up said it had to be done in person when we get there.

We did this on the 16th and loved it. There was a few snacks and drinks and we even had akv signature alcoholic drink that was delicious We got our invite by email and signed up at the Dvc desk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter