Summer Disney Pin Exchange Time!!......CLOSED!!

Nancy, glad I came over so I didn't miss this exchange. I'll send my PM now.

Glad to have you join in Jean.

Anyone else? Sign-ups will close tomorrow afternoon.

Jean, were you going to Vero Beach? I see we overlap 1 night in SSR.

quick question from the newbie , what does "tradeable pins" mean? Just want to make sure I am doing this right :)

Here are a few of the guidelines. What we are trying to avoid are the scrappers (inferior pins that Disney doesn't see good enough to sell and dump.....but someone gets hold of them and sells them). They usually have scratches, aren't shiny, pitted, no back info, etc

Pin Trading Etiquette

•The main criteria to judge whether a pin is tradable or not is that it must be a metal pin bearing a “©Disney”mark on the back that represents a Disney Event, Place or Location, Character or Icon.

•Pins should be in good, undamaged, tradable condition.
•Pins from other business units of The Walt Disney Company (i.e.ABC, ESPN) are accepted for trade.
•Operating participant pins that show a Disney, Disneyland®Resort, or Walt Disney World®Resort affiliation are accepted for trading.

•Plastic pins, rubber pins or other non-metal pins are not accepted for trading.

•“Personalized Name”pins are not accepted for trade.

•“Broche style”or “clasp pins”are not accepted for trade.

Last day for sign-ups. Anyone else want to join in?

Names will go out late this afternoon or evening

Sign-ups are now closed!
Names going out.
Please post on the sent/received thread (which I will start as soon as I get the names passed out)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter