Summer Discounts

We've booked something for mid-August, but I'd love to see passholder discounts or Disney Visa discounts. Not like I'm checking the website and this one daily or anything...

I actually am getting on board with this because I got talked into another "friends" trip for July.
Not that it's hard to talk me into anything Disney honestly, except buying more DVC points.

We've booked something for mid-August, but I'd love to see passholder discounts or Disney Visa discounts. Not like I'm checking the website and this one daily or anything...

Hahaha. Indeed. Aren't we all?!

There will be discounts. At least as good as last summer and likely better. The US travel industry is in recession. From a Disney perspective the discounts being offered to the UK are staggering. Add in the extension of the Canadian ticket discount and rumors of more Canada specific discounts to come.

It should be interesting for Disney. Getting hit with an industry wide issue at the time of a new land opening.

I sure like the sound of this!

I sure hope so! We have a trip booked in June, but it is after the current discount offer ends.

Well ya know, CBR is offering the $75/night gift card for bookings starting May 1, but I think the offer ends today. So, if you want to take advantage of that it's something to consider.

Well ya know, CBR is offering the $75/night gift card for bookings starting May 1, but I think the offer ends today. So, if you want to take advantage of that it's something to consider.

I think it's already ended. I'm pretty sure yesterday was the last day, and there's no longer a mention of of the gift card in the refurbishment blurb on the CBR booking page. It was there yesterday.

Hilariously, there are now more days available for booking since I can get the dates of my trip to pop up for a standard room, where I couldn't yesterday.

I think it's already ended. I'm pretty sure yesterday was the last day, and there's no longer a mention of of the gift card in the refurbishment blurb on the CBR booking page. It was there yesterday.

Hilariously, there are now more days available for booking since I can get the dates of my trip to pop up for a standard room, where I couldn't yesterday.
Oh. Guess I'm glad I didn't wait, but yeah I saw a lot of open rooms. Maybe they'll just drop the price instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter