Summer discounts

I did call and ask and got 30% off my room and free park hopper upgrade! So glad I called!! :)

I will send luck your way...maybe a Disney Visa deal is on the horizon! Maybe try again tomorrow and see if you get another person. When are your travel dates?

:thanks: I think I'm going to wait it out and see what comes...we wouldn't need the park hopper part of it so I'd be just fine with a room only code for Disney Visa cardholders. Travel dates are 08/08 - 08/16 Poly CL GV.

I did call and ask and got 30% off my room and free park hopper upgrade! So glad I called!! :)
So can I call and ask even if I used a TA Or does the TA have to call for the code to be applied (if I had one)?
:thanks: I think I'm going to wait it out and see what comes...we wouldn't need the park hopper part of it so I'd be just fine with a room only code for Disney Visa cardholders. Travel dates are 08/08 - 08/16 Poly CL GV.
We are going to be at the Poly CL GV 08/08 - 08/14. Maybe we'll see you there :-)

We are going to be at the Poly CL GV 08/08 - 08/14. Maybe we'll see you there :-)

Fun!! :yay: We just got our official construction letter in the mail last week, did you get yours yet?? Hoping (like everyone) that the East pool construction isn't going to be as noticeable as what's been going on recently and that the GCH will be complete - at least until the next round of construction. It's getting closer!!

Fun!! :yay: We just got our official construction letter in the mail last week, did you get yours yet?? Hoping (like everyone) that the East pool construction isn't going to be as noticeable as what's been going on recently and that the GCH will be complete - at least until the next round of construction. It's getting closer!!
Hi! I did get my letter. :rainbow: I was desperately hoping when I first saw the envelope that there would be a pin code in there. I'm also worried about the East pool construction. If a good discount comes out (30% off) I want to upgrade from GV to TPV just to avoid the possibility of staring at the mess. If I did the math right, with a 30% discount I would still save about $300 on an upgrade.

It's getting so close!!!! August here we come!!!!! :-)

I was desperately hoping when I first saw the envelope that there would be a pin code in there. I'm also worried about the East pool construction. If a good discount comes out (30% off) I want to upgrade from GV to TPV just to avoid the possibility of staring at the mess. If I did the math right, with a 30% discount I would still save about $300 on an upgrade.

I thought the same exact thing .. "This is it! It's happening!! I'm getting a pin code!!" and then whomp whomp it was the construction letter. That's a great idea RE: upgrading to TPV w/ discount. Wouldn't want to upgrade to LV since a bunch of the GV rooms are now LV anyway and you could effectively be throwing away your discount. Hmmm decisions decisions .. need that discount first though!!

I thought the same exact thing .. "This is it! It's happening!! I'm getting a pin code!!" and then whomp whomp it was the construction letter. That's a great idea RE: upgrading to TPV w/ discount. Wouldn't want to upgrade to LV since a bunch of the GV rooms are now LV anyway and you could effectively be throwing away your discount. Hmmm decisions decisions .. need that discount first though!!
I know!!! They were just toying with us with those letters. The waiting is horrible. I'm finding that I am not a very patient person when it comes to planning my Disney vacation. When I want it, I want it now! :-) Here is to a discount coming out very very soon!!!

I get frustrated with the pin codes because I get them sent to my email, but another family's name is associated with it. No one I even know. Clearly it is a Disney data entry issue, but for the past three years they have not been able to fix it. Every time I call, write or email, there is never a solution to this. So very frustrating!

The summer discount is here. Released to Disney Visa card holders today. General public Monday. Yay!!!!

Hey,
What was the discount details?
25%, 30%, free dining?

Up to 30% off of room rates for stays between June 16 - August 27.

Excluded resorts include:

All Star Movies
Art of Animation Mermaid Standard Rooms
Bay Lake Towers
Campsites at Fort Wilderness
Port Orleans French Quarter
All 3 bedroom Villas
Villas at the Grand Floridian
Villa Bungalows at the Polynesian

Hey,
What was the discount details?
25%, 30%, free dining?
New Alert: WDW Discounts Available For Your Travel Dates
Disney Visa discount on Walt Disney World travel June 16 to August 27, 2015. The discounts are released today for Disney Visa cardholders and expected to be released to the general public Monday, March 23, 2015. Discounts range from 15 to 30% with the larger discounts being for Deluxe rooms and for travel August 10 to 27.There are exclusions for Art of Animation Mermaid rooms, Fort Wilderness Campsites, All Star Movies, Port Orleans French Quarter, Grand Floridian Villas, Bay Lake Tower, Polynesian Villas and Bungalows, and Disney Vacation Club 3 Bedroom Grand Villas. Contact your travel agent or Disney directly for full details or to book.

This is what was emailed to me this morning.

I am checking into Wilderness Lodge on June 13 (and staying until June 20). Will I be able to utilize this discount?

Up to 30% off of room rates for stays between June 16 - August 27.

Excluded resorts include:

All Star Movies
Art of Animation Mermaid Standard Rooms
Bay Lake Towers
Campsites at Fort Wilderness
Port Orleans French Quarter
All 3 bedroom Villas
Villas at the Grand Floridian
Villa Bungalows at the Polynesian

New Alert: WDW Discounts Available For Your Travel Dates
Disney Visa discount on Walt Disney World travel June 16 to August 27, 2015. The discounts are released today for Disney Visa cardholders and expected to be released to the general public Monday, March 23, 2015. Discounts range from 15 to 30% with the larger discounts being for Deluxe rooms and for travel August 10 to 27.There are exclusions for Art of Animation Mermaid rooms, Fort Wilderness Campsites, All Star Movies, Port Orleans French Quarter, Grand Floridian Villas, Bay Lake Tower, Polynesian Villas and Bungalows, and Disney Vacation Club 3 Bedroom Grand Villas. Contact your travel agent or Disney directly for full details or to book.

This is what was emailed to me this morning.

Awesome! Thank you both for the info!

My next question is about the dates, is that check in dates or do your travel dates have to be within the dates listed for the discount?
We will be checking in on Aug 22 and staying until Aug 31.
So will we receive the discount for the total stay or just until Aug 27?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter