• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Suggestions for counter service

judy8906@iwon.com

Earning My Ears
Taking our first trip in May. Have PS for our sit down meals under MYW with dining. We have the park hopper option on our tickets. Wondering if anyone could suggest best places to use our counter service?
I would appreciate any help.
Thanks!
Thanks for all the tips about strollers and Brita bottles.
:earsboy:

Welcome to the Dis Judy! :wizard:
We like Cosmic Ray's in the MK. Columbia House in Liberty Square sounds really good to me too. Have a wonderful trip!

We like Columbia Harbor House or Cosmic Ray's in the MK
......China's Lotus Blossom cafe in Epcot
......Tusker House or Flame Tree in AK
......Rosie's all American Cafe (outdoor food court) in MGM

I would try the new Noodle Bowl in MK.
And we ate dinner tonight at TANGIERINE CAFE (Morocco) in WS. GOOD food! :cool1:

My favorite restaurant in all the parks is counter service -- which my DH finds highly amusing! You can't go wrong with Casey's -- located right on Main Street at MK. You sit outside, watching the people pass by with the castle in the distance. I just love that place and the hot dogs and fries are awesome!

My favorite counter service restaurants are:

MK - Columbia Harbour House & El Pirata y Perico (when open)
Epcot - Tangerine Cafe & Yakatori House
MGM - None - counter service here is awful
AK - Tusker House & Flame Tree BBQ

the best counter service imo are as follows
AK-Flame Tree (best in all of WDW IMHO)
MGM- sorry nothing that could be considered best, go to Sci-Fi
Epcot- Electric Umbrella, great burgers and topping bar
MK-Cosmic Ray's (especially for Ribs&Chicken combo)--best selection of any counter service is found at Cosmic Rays. I do not consider Casey's to be counter service as it serves hotdogs, but those hotdogs are really good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter