*Sugar-Free Treats

DisneyaHolic23

DIS Veteran
I leave TOMORROW (!!), and wanted to post a quick question to get hyped for the trip.

I TRY not to eat sugar. I am wondering about your favorite sugar-free treats in the World. I am especially interested in sugar-free coffee drinks. I have found, in the past, that very few of the coffee stands have sugar-free flavorings. Since I don't 'really' drink coffee, I would love the locations of stands that have sugar-free flavorings.

Thanks ever so much - I can hardly stand the excitement!!! :cool1:

I don't have any recommendations for sugar free coffees but I did enjoy the sugar free chocolate candies available from the candy store on Main Street. They also have a sugar free chocolate mousse at the bakery in Norway and sugar free cheesecake at the Fountainview Cafe in Future World at Epcot. MK also has no sugar added ice cream at the ice cream place on Main Street.

Have a great trip and enjoy!

Hi Disneyaholic! I have missed ya! I don't have any recommendations about sugar free stuff, but wanted to say HAVE FUN...and have a drink for me! :cool1:

wildernesslodgelover said:
Hi Disneyaholic! I have missed ya! I don't have any recommendations about sugar free stuff, but wanted to say HAVE FUN...and have a drink for me! :cool1:
I will toast the Lushes of the World with every beverage! (They certainly won't be sugar-free, however!! :rotfl: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter