Submissions

Boombangslap

Earning My Ears
Hi guys! I'm in submissions sadly /: just wondering who else is on the same boat? Has anyone moved on? and has anyone been NLIC'ed?

:welcome:
I am not sure what your post means? Can you please clarify?

Hi guys! I'm in submissions sadly /: just wondering who else is on the same boat? Has anyone moved on? and has anyone been NLIC'ed?
Being in submission is a good thing! Your still in the running! I am currently in progress which just means I'm waiting for a final anwser, about 20 people have been accepted so far and a good handful have been NLIC.

Actually, I don't think being in submission is a good thing. It's not the worst thing, but most of the people I've seen never leave submission. However, there's still some hope.

My daughter has applied and had her phone interview a couple weeks ago. Her dashboard says "in progress" or something close to that. She's a freshman this year so this is her first time to apply for CP. We are still trying to figure out the process. Lol! The Dis Boards have been very helpful though.

My son is in submission too. This is his first time applying. He attended the Character Performer auditions in NYC on 9/30. He made it to the end and was asked to stay for photos to be considered for a face character. Do you think he has a chance to be pulled from submission in light of his positive audition? Does anyone know how many character performers they take each semester and when notifications will go out?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter