Submission questions

luvmydoodle

Earning My Ears
Hi! I am looking for some insight. My son applied for DCP for the first time this August for Spring 2017. His application is in submission, which I understand to be a kind of limbo. He attended the Character Performer auditions in NYC on 9/30 and advanced to the end of the audition and was asked to stay for consideration for a face character. What does this mean? Does he have a remote chance to get in despite his "submission" status? He goes to community college and the college "no longer participates" in DCP, could that effect his acceptance or non-acceptance? Thanks in advance for any info/insight/help you can provide.

As long as he was in college in the past 6 months he is good ( even if he just took or is just taking one online class) being considered for a face character is great (they get paid a little more) and submission is good because there is still hope that just means they haven't made a desicion yet! Don't lose hope or get worried it will work out!

As long as he was in college in the past 6 months he is good ( even if he just took or is just taking one online class) being considered for a face character is great (they get paid a little more) and submission is good because there is still hope that just means they haven't made a desicion yet! Don't lose hope or get worried it will work out!

Thank you for your help. Good news! He was invited to do the WBI yesterday and has his phone interview next week! So his dashboard now says he is "in progress." Fingers crossed for a magical outcome! :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter