Sturdy Branches Gym At WL

scanne

<font color=blue>OK, I must have really small ears
Could someone please tell me a few things about the gym at WL? I'd like to know how big it is, what kind of weight and cardio machines there are and any other info, like hours, maybe?

Thank you!

We were at WL in May and I used Sturdy Branches several times. It's in the villa building not the main lodge. I can't remember the exact hours but I do remember them being open quite early (between 6-7am) and probably open until 9-10pm. There are about 12-15 cardio machines (treadmills, bikes, eliptical climbers) and about the same # of weight machines (typical kind found in most gyms) there were also 2-3 weight racks. We normally stay in a resort with a gym while on vacaction and WL was one of the nicest and largest that I've been in. A one day pass is $10 and a length of stay is $25. I think a family plan was $40. There were towels and a water cooler available.

Went in December 02 and got a family membership for my wife and I. Think it was around $45? Several treadmills, nice machines and some freeweights. Nice staff-one trainer actually helped us with some new tips. We were the only ones there. I think they opened at 6AM. Are you staying in the Lodge or the Villas? If you like to run outdoors, there's a nice trail starting at the Villas entrance around towards the campgrounds - about a mile long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter