Stupid DDP question

JPinkc

Mouseketeer
Ok I know Disney used to have a list on the website breaking it down by how many points (?) each meal was by restaurant. I cant seem to find it again. Is it because they still dont have the list of restaurants finished. I know Le Cellier was 2 meals to eat there but a family friend said that some places had changed when they reworked the dining plans a couple years ago. Just trying to make sense of it for 2017 :D

Ok I know Disney used to have a list on the website breaking it down by how many points (?) each meal was by restaurant. I cant seem to find it again. Is it because they still dont have the list of restaurants finished. I know Le Cellier was 2 meals to eat there but a family friend said that some places had changed when they reworked the dining plans a couple years ago. Just trying to make sense of it for 2017 :D

Try this:

http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-dining-plan-restaurants.htm#ddp2017

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter