Studio M, price & info, please...

behrendorff

Earning My Ears
Hi,

We are planning a trip for september, and during the search for info, someone mentioned Studio M, at Downtown Disney.

I understand that it is a portrait studio, but what kind of services do they offer?

Can you have pictures taken together with Mickey?

What are the prices?

I hope someone can help me.

Peter

We had our family portrait done at Studio M last year. It was great. You walk up to the desk and they will go through your options. Then you wait (we only waited about 5 minutes) and walk back into a room with Mickey Mouse himself! It was a great private character greeting! They do several shots and allow you to choose right on the spot. We found the prices very reasonable. We got a small package -- 3 5"x7" and about 12 wallet sized shots -- for under $30, I think. I can't be certain about the price, but I know if it had been much more than that, we would not have done it.
(This shop is right next to -- kind of behind -- the Ghirardelli Ice Cream shop in Downtown Disney.)
Julie

I know when had family pictures done a few years back, we got a discount because we had an annual pass. You might want to check if this is still available, or maybe DC offers a discount. The pictures came out beautifully, with Mickey and a castle backround!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter