Studio at BCV - what views can I have?

meryll83

All it takes is faith and trust...
Trying to decide what requests I need to make on my booking - what view options do I have?

Anything where I can see the boardwalk or fireworks?

Trying to decide what requests I need to make on my booking - what view options do I have?

Anything where I can see the boardwalk or fireworks?

Check out post #1 of this thread to see the layout of the Beach Club Villas.

http://disboards.com/threads/bcv-room-photos-and-descriptions.3216754/

You can have one of the following views:

Woods
Quiet Pool
Beach Club Resort
Epcot - Higher floors only so you can see over the Woods

Because of the Villas location, there is no view of the Boardwalk as they built the Villas where the Cast Member Parking Lot used to be.

As @dansdad said, the BCV were built in the Cast Member parking lot behind the Beach Club. There are no especially nice views such as Boardwalk or Lagoon. They also no longer allow Epcot view requests.
Have Fun

When I stayed at BCV, we were on the 4th floor at the very end closest to the BC entrance. I actually enjoyed the view. I could see SpaceShip Earth, the pool, the entire BC Villas, the canal that runs through the property and the main entrance to BC. There was even a fountain in the canal. It was a peaceful area. Here are some pics of our view.

1374369_10200976915567939_1635411655_n.jpg

578027_10200976917047976_304713358_n.jpg

Thanks for the advice all.

Any other recommendations on what the nicest view / best request to make is?

@floridagirl61 gave you a great recommendation. Most of the views are of the woods. You would be able to see the high fireworks from Illuminations but that's about it. I like to be as close to the Beach Club resort as possible because it is closer to the bus stop, Marketplace, boats and International Gateway then a location that would be at the far end of the BCV's.

Great, so what is the best wording to use for my request?

When I stayed at BCV, we were on the 4th floor at the very end closest to the BC entrance. I actually enjoyed the view. I could see SpaceShip Earth, the pool, the entire BC Villas, the canal that runs through the property and the main entrance to BC. There was even a fountain in the canal. It was a peaceful area. Here are some pics of our view.

1374369_10200976915567939_1635411655_n.jpg

578027_10200976917047976_304713358_n.jpg
That is beautiful!!

I just stayed at BCV last month. I had requested a balcony (we were in a 1 Bedroom) on a high floor. Our room overlooked the pool and it was very lovely. I have also stayed in rooms that face the woods. I really enjoyed that as it was very quiet and peaceful out there.

My view was of trees. However, at night I had a great view of the higher Illuminations fireworks

When I go to check in and make my 2 requests for the room location, there's nothing available for me to select from the drop downs.
Has anyone else had this issue?
Or shall I just call to make the requests?

When I go to check in and make my 2 requests for the room location, there's nothing available for me to select from the drop downs.
Has anyone else had this issue?
Or shall I just call to make the requests?

Yes. WDW is constantly fiddling with the request section and always screw it up. And even when they don't screw it up we find the options useless. We prefer to call them in. Then we are not limited to the predetermined options.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter