Strollers on Clearance at Target!

Thank you for this post~! I was finally able to make it to target, deluxe sit n stand was 80.

Exactly what I need for the age my oldest will be w/the newborn. I was so tempted to get the regular sitnstand...but I think I need that second seat for 6-12 months after baby is born.

Last week we purchased the foldable high chair for $24.98, a Disney Pack And Play with changing area, teddy bear mobile,etc. for $54.00 and a stroller with the detachable carrier for $57.00. Couldn't believe the prices. Awesome! It's for our grandson. Went there today and the prices were back to normal. Glad we went by last week and saw them. LOVE their markdowns.

Last year at this same time, the Target near me had lots of baby items on clearance. I was told it was to make room for the new models. My daughter was pregnant and I got soooo many things for the new baby. I loved it! Not only did we outfit the nursery, I bought a stroller for myself to keep in my car because we babysit on the weekends (both Mommy and Daddy work on the weekend).

If your Target doesn't have anything on clearance, it's possible they haven't marked them down yet or they may not have any of the older models still available. My local store doesn't have the amount of traffic that my sister's store that is about 10 miles away and I know I would never have found the bargains at her store that I found at mine.

So congrats to all that have found great deals! And I'm hoping the rest of you are still able to. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter