Stroller question-which one to use?

frannn

<font color=blue>please stop the madnesssss alread
I know I probably asked this before, but I was hoping for more advice, since we are getting closer to our trip. DD will have just turned 1 right before our trip, and this will be her birthday trip. I bought a semi reclining Graco Citisport from ebay months ago, and love it because its so light. It has no cup holders, but a decent sized basket & one hand fold. Only problem is that it doesn't fully recline. DD will fall asleep in it, but can not lay fully back. I recently bought a Babytrend Trendsport, but have not taken it out of the box yet. It is 17.5 lbs, with cup holders, snack tray, basket, and not so easy fold. I think DD would be more comfy napping on this, but am concerned about Mommy & Daddy's arms holding the darn thing on the buses. Anybody have any thoughts? Does a 17.5 lb stroller make your arm feel like its going to fall off in 2 weeks, or is it not that bad?

I would go with the one that is more comfortable for the baby and for pushing, you aren't on the bus that long, and you don't have to carry it while on the bus, just up the steps, then it will be resting on the floor.

You will find that those drink holders come in very handy while in the parks!

We just bought the Babytrend Trendsport light. Is yours not the light version? Probably not, but I remember the BOX saying one weight, but the actual stroller was a few pounds lighter. So I guess the weight listed on the box was including the box and packing. Anyway, since you haven't opened it yet, just wanted you to be sure on the weight. If yours is the "light" version, it doesn't fully recline either.

In fact, we bought it to take to WDW this winter, but decided after reading post after post about having your child nap in the stroller instead of returning to your room, we decided we better take our other stroller that is quite a bit bigger and heftier. But we believe that DD2 will nap in it MUCH better. It fully reclines and the foot rest comes up too so she can lay completely flat. Only bummer is it doesn't have a drink tray.

So we basically bought the babytrend for nothing, but fortunately it didn't cost too much...39.99. I will most likely use it for walks around my neighborhood though since it is so much lighter.

Stacy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter