Stroller fan? Where?

mmiller711

Mouseketeer
I have seen little clip on fans for strollers. I would really like to buy one before we go but can not find them here in Michigan. Anyone know of a place in Fla. where they sell them or a suggestion of where else I might try here? I have been to Walmart, target, toys r us and super K-mart. We are driving down so we will have a car to stop.

I got one at Babies R Us a couple years ago for my DD stroller. Be sure to bring lots of extra batteries. They go through them quickly. Ours used two sets a day. wholesale clubs have great prices on them. Depending on the age of the child, I would recommend the mister fan.. I feel their batteries last much longer.

Enjoy your trip!

You can also order one from www.onestepahead.com

It was $12.95 plus shipping and I got it within 5 days. It takes two AA batteries. I think it will be an invaluable thing to have at WDW in August!

Thanks so much for all the help. We have mister fans but Austin is only 19 months so I would like the fan to clip on the stroller when he falls asleep (see grandma crossing her fingers).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter