"street map"???

Gena001

My "HAPPY PLACE" - @ the MK with my family! :)
About 5 (or more) years ago, you could get a WDW world street map at the resorts. On a later trip to WDW I asked a valet for a map & was told that Disney did not make/distribute those maps any longer.

Does anyone know where I can find one online? I have no idea what happened to mine... may be in the "bag" from that trip, but which trip? :rotfl:

We have a car while at the World & a street map will make things much easier! We're going to resort hop on the weekend to check out the Christmas decorations! :santa:

Thank you!

Yeah, and there was a transportation map as well, which showed all bus and boat routes...

Anyway, get a GPS...

There are signs, but you might want to print out a google or bing map of directions from one location to another.

There aren't too many roads and most likely you won't be going to more than 7 places anyway.

I never knew they had a bus & boat route map! Interesting! :teacher:

Well, I did a google search today & found an old map that I printed out... still listed Disney Institute on it! No SSR... That will be good enough to get us around. We plan to resort hop to see decorations & my DH isn't the longest tempered person when visiting the Mouse :confused3! He just goes for us. ::hug: (Really, he does get some enjoyment out of it + he likes coasters! :cool2:) I knew that old map would come in handy!

Thanks for your responses! :flower3:

I really should go to bed, but I still need to pack! :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter