Streaming disney park music and resort tv

geppettoman

Earning My Ears
what are the best sites and apps to stream disney theme park music? I noticed several have shut down over the years.
Also doesn't anyone know of a site or app that streams the disney resort tv channels? Thanks

When I am at work I listen to Disney park tunes at D-Cot

I use 2 apps for WDW parks music...
Sorcerer Radio app and the 2nd one is called DPark Radio.
Both available in google play store.

YouTube offers just about everything -but most are individual background loops from resorts, lands, etc. It's nice to run that Trader Sam's loop....

subsonic has an app (iphone) that plays multiple "channels" including: background, staff picks, soarin, requests, main street and others. Free to use and no commercials! also, Reedy Creek and Sorcerer Radio have good apps and there are lots of "radio stations" playing Disney park music on Tunein Radio's app. Have fun!

I wish Disney would do a site or tv channel that plays the rotating park hours info with the pleasant music.
Most people like the Stacey channel, I like the other channel :)

subsonic has an app (iphone) that plays multiple "channels" including: background, staff picks, soarin, requests, main street and others. Free to use and no commercials! also, Reedy Creek and Sorcerer Radio have good apps and there are lots of "radio stations" playing Disney park music on Tunein Radio's app. Have fun!
Thanks for suggesting this, I'm loving it~

I listen to D-Cot and Magical Mouse Radio on Radionomy, plus I have a YouTube playlist of some of my favorites.

I listen to 8 tracks. Also check your local library for the disney parks CDs. Mine had a few in the kids section

mouse house radio also can be played on your phone or ipad via the free stream licensing app.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter