• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Strangest.Name.Ever.

DisneyFan32WI

Grumpy Cat
Taken straight from today's local headlines people!

http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/136968313.html

This beats ALL of the unusual baby names on the other thread.

Can someone tell me WHY anyone would change their name to this? Please enlighten me!

*In case the link doesn't work for you, his name is.....wait for it.......
Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop :scared1: and :eek:

omg. Can't stop laughing. Thanks for posting that. I needed a good laugh today.:rotfl2:

Good luck trying to get someone to embroider THAT on a pair of ears! :rotfl2:

That's not a name. That's a song.

Wonder what his mother will call him when she yells at him for gettin' in trouble? That's quite a mouth-full.

The one good thing is that he chose that monstrosity all on his own. At least he wasn't saddled with it by some misguided parent. Sometiems I think courts should be able to limit the names that people choose.

Taken straight from today's local headlines people!

http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/136968313.html

This beats ALL of the unusual baby names on the other thread.

Can someone tell me WHY anyone would change their name to this? Please enlighten me!

*In case the link doesn't work for you, his name is.....wait for it.......
Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop :scared1: and :eek:

They were talking about this guy on our local radio station (Green Bay) this morning.

First I was :scared1: and then I was :lmao:.

Kids, this is your brain on drugs...:rotfl:

395800_10150607028603465_129446698464_11122205_2001008700_n.jpg

I read the City of Madison Police Incident report website every morning while I get ready (What a Happy Way to Start the Day!) and I was dying of laughter. I knew it would make the local news, but I was surprised to see it hit the national news like it did! :lmao:

We have a child in our area named Flor-A. When called Flor-A the mom said, you are pronouncing it wrong. Huh..well how do you pronounce it? Flordasha, youpronounce the dash. OOHHH K.

We have a child in our area named Flor-A. When called Flor-A the mom said, you are pronouncing it wrong. Huh..well how do you pronounce it? Flordasha, youpronounce the dash. OOHHH K.

Here on the DIS, I did hear of a La-a (pronounced la dash a)

:lmao:

I heard about this on the news this morning. Apparently this guy is a heavy drug user (pot). So its no surprise that he changed his name himself. LOL! Funny thou.

My first thought after reading the name was, ohhhh boy someone has smoked one to many joints.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter