Stormy Disney pictures!

Almost the same spot, almost the same lighting... something about great minds thinking alike... ;)

monorail_1683a.jpg

Thats funny- because I sat there and sat there (wanting to get set-up for Illuminations) waiting for a monorail. I finally gave up- grabbed my camera and tripod and walked to just about where your picture was taken and one of course came right by.

why would we want to move this? Its about Pictures of Disney, it just happens to be raining...:confused3

This board is mostly non-Disney picture threads, isn't it?

Just the opposite, actually. We're sharing Disney photos, along with tips and suggestions to help each other achieve the best results. There are some threads with non-disney photos, but usually just to illustrate various techniques.

I still think this would be more at home at "Theme Parks Community", with the "Magic Kingdom Pictures" "Epcot Pictures" "Picture of the Day" etc. are :)

How would I contact a mod to move it?

Just the opposite, actually. We're sharing Disney photos, along with tips and suggestions to help each other achieve the best results. There are some threads with non-disney photos, but usually just to illustrate various techniques.

This thread isn't really about tips, techniques and suggestions, it's about people posting pictures they took of Disney during a storm. :upsidedow

I still think this would be more at home at "Theme Parks Community", with the "Magic Kingdom Pictures" "Epcot Pictures" "Picture of the Day" etc. are :)

How would I contact a mod to move it?

This thread isn't really about tips, techniques and suggestions, it's about people posting pictures they took of Disney during a storm. :upsidedow

But how does a thread of pictures taken at Disney NOT fit the theme of a photography board?? :confused3

Along with threads like...
"Favorite Castle Pics"
"A Picture of Every Character"
"Disney Photography Tips"
"Pictures the Average Tourist Might Not Take"
"Camera for MNSSHP"
"The Image Below Me Is" (Disney pictures only)
"Anyone have a wall of Disney Pics"
and the various Disney photo contests...all of which are on just the first page of the forum.

If you must contact a moderator, AZ JazzyJ is the one for this board.
http://www.disboards.com/member.php?u=19103

I think it would be a lot simpler just to post a link to this thread over on the other board and call it good, but di whatever you feel you must.

Funny....I see those threads and think they would be more appropriate on the photography board. :thumbsup2

What's with the bickering? This thread clearer fits on either board. The one it's on now seems to be doing the job.

I know - lets have an argument about it. :idea:

You go first............................. popcorn::

I was going to post a picture but:

Ah. I'd like to have an argument, please.
R: Certainly sir. Have you been here before?
M: No, I haven't, this is my first time.
R: I see. Well, do you want to have just one argument, or were you thinking of taking a course?
M: Well, what is the cost?
R: Well, It's one pound for a five minute argument, but only eight pounds for a course of ten.
M: Well, I think it would be best if I perhaps started off with just the one and then see how it goes.
R: Fine. Well, I'll see who's free at the moment.
Pause
R: Mr. DeBakey's free, but he's a little bit conciliatory.
Ahh yes, Try Mr. Barnard; room 12.
M: Thank you.

Alright, continue posting, just seems odd to me that this thread and a few others were moved here, while other were sent to Theme Parks Community. We need to have one board for every Disney picture thread. :confused3

I think the BLACK CLOUDS should be over Disney not at each other :rolleyes1

WDWJuly2008417.jpg

Squid

We had one dozy of a storm roll in one afternoon in July...It left as quickly as it came. It really ripped some limbs off the palm trees at the CSR...In Disney fashion...the resort was sparkling in just a few hours after it was over..

Disney2008890.jpg

Disney2008892.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter