• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Stores that have super size Kit Kat candy bars?

faith

DIS Veteran
Looking for a few extra gifts for teen grandkids. Anyone seen these anywhere?
Thanks!

Cracker Barrel had some last week.

Yes' at "its sugar" (pretty sure it was its sugar but a small chance it was Dylan's candy) they have huge candy bars.like the size of a newborn candy bars! Lol

I saw some ginormous candy at Kohls in the teen girls dept. I don't remember the chocolate stuff, but they had laffy taffy, nerds, etc. They may have the chocolate stuff too, I just didn't notice it.

So far I haven't noticed the Kit Kat ones, but did see large Hershey, Reeses, Snickers and boxes of assorted chocolates (Whitman or Russel Stover?) at places like CVS, Rite Aid, and K mart.

My DH loves Snickers. My DD15 saw a huge one at Target for $10 and that is what she got her Dad for Christmas.

You can find "Big Kats" at Cost Plus World Market. Its 1 large piece that is a tad larger then a standard Kit Kat. They also have a TON of neat snacks from around the world. (Think World Showcase on Crack and cheaper!)

I will warn you... it can be a dangerous store to go into.

Here is their website: http://www.worldmarket.com/

CVS. I've gotten the huge Snickers and Reese's cups there as well.

My DH loves Snickers. My DD15 saw a huge one at Target for $10 and that is what she got her Dad for Christmas.

I saw the huge Snickers and Hershey's bar at Target. I thought I also saw the Kit Kat and Reese's cup there too. They were all around $10.

Only would tempt me if it were a green tea Kit Kat (sold in Japan).

We have a local international market that sells the regular size green tea Kit Kats. They are very addicting :)

I just went grocery shopping at my Frys (Kroger) and I saw all the giant candy there too.

I see these at our CVS and Dollar General and Family Dollar here. On another note, has anyone eaten one of these?
I feel like the chocolate/filling ratios would be off but maybe that's me. I was really tempted by the giant Reece's though...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter