Stores/restaurants that offer bonus with gift card purchase

Houlihans is offering $10 card when $50 gc is purchased.

Anyone know if you can buy 2 $25 cards and still get $10 for any of the restaurants?

Michelle

I stopped last night @ Applebees and was able to do whatever set-up of $50 worth I wanted. I did a $20 and a $30.

FYI - the $10 is a paper "gift card" that is only good Jan 1 - Feb 28. Obviously intended more for the buyer to use rather than a recipient.

Today at Hollister they had the following offer...
Spend $75 get a $25 giftcard. All tops buy one get one 50% off including sale items. I bought plus $75, paid got my $25 giftcard, and used it right there for my remaining purchase. :cool1:

I posted earlier that I did this last year and I just got an email confirming they are doing it again this year.

Pick up Stix. Buy $25 get $5 free.

A few more

Auntie Annies Pretzels. Free pretzel with purchase of a Make it at Home kit or $10 GC. Need coupon to get offer. I was emailed one from AP. Sign up for offers

El Torito. Purchase a $40 GC and receive $10 off next year. $10 off good from 1-1 to 2-28-10

Costco has discounted gift certificates, I saw Spafinder, and a few others restaurants included depending on the area location.

Last year they did have Starbuck's but I haven't been able to find those in 2 stores I went to

In So. Calif.

Lonestar Steakhouse. Get $20 free to use in 2010 with every $100 GC purchased between 12/1/09 to 12/31/09.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter