Stop and Smell the Roses…But Watch Out for the Bees! July '12 It's a Wrap Folks! 2.23

I get to have Birthday :cake: at Disney World!!!!!!

I have to say I have the most amazing husband because I have a birthday in October and he is taking me to the Food and Wine Festival to celebrate!!! It will be a little after my birthday since we had to work around band, soccer and contests but who cares!! I am super excited!!!!!! :jumping1:

So now you all know why I played a "What if?" game!!! :thumbsup2

You lucky lucky girl! It seems that the hubby who was so anti-Disney has turned the corner towards being a Disney fan.

So, tell us all the details!

I love being an honorary cajun...thanks!! Now if I could just dance like one!
Now that I can't help you with....it's in the blood. :lmao:
It's easy... a bowl of gumbo, some white boudin, a fifth of Jacque Danielle and then Laissez les bons temps rouler!!! Oh yeah, gotta throw in a WHO DAT every once in a while too! :drinking1

I have to say I have the most amazing husband because I have a birthday in October and he is taking me to the Food and Wine Festival to celebrate!!! It will be a little after my birthday since we had to work around band, soccer and contests but who cares!! I am super excited!!!!!! :jumping1:

Way to go Keith!!! I knew I liked that guy! :thumbsup2

Renting points will defnitely be the route I take! I have David's Vacation rentals but if anyone knows other reputable places to rent DVC points, please let me know! I am trying to investigate now so I am ready when the time comes to rent and pay up!!

As Saintstickets already said, the Rent/Trade board in the DVC section offers lots of opportunities to rent. There is a thread you should read that gives lots of good advice about renting. I'll pm you it's location (I have to go look :)) Even tho we are DVC members, I had to rent more points than I had available for our trip in January

Getting portraits indoors at BC was probably still pretty but I can imagine how much you wanted to have some outdoors too! The grounds are beautiful

They were still great photos. It was an opportunity I didn't want to pass up since we were all there (only happens a couple times a year).

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:Yea for getting to go again in October!! I would love to go for F&W sometime! I'll live vicariously thru you! :goodvibes

Back to this report, your room being ready is a real bonus!! And you were up at 6:00!!:crazy2: Really!! I so envy you morning people!!

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Yay for a birthday trip!!!! How awesome! Where are you going to stay? What ADRs are you planning? How many days do you get to eat at F&W???!!!

SO EXCITED FOR YOU!

And, for just the two of you, I'd say that WCC wouldn't be very romantic. I think I'd choose HoB or one of the BW area restaurants for that. ;)

P.S. I looked at David's Vacation Rentals site the other day. It really looks like a reasonable way to stay at a deluxe. From my calculations, it would save $2000 over a weeks stay vs. Disney rack rates (BC studio). I'm such a Nervous Nelly though, it would make me uncomfortable to do it. I like to log onto WDW's site at least once a week to make sure my reservation and ADRs are still there. :lmao:

Joining in! We were in a room near yours when we stayed in May 2010 -- Room 1227. Ours was a waterview room, though.
4632315771_75b5d0e639.jpg

We loved the resort. Even though we were in the farthest building out, the resort was small enough that it wasn't far from anything. Five minutes, tops, like you said. We were there before the rooms were refurbed, though.
4632283285_1910099b8c.jpg

Looking forward to reading about the rest of your trip!

You lucky lucky girl! It seems that the hubby who was so anti-Disney has turned the corner towards being a Disney fan.

So, tell us all the details!

Can I snicker...HEEHEEHEEHEE.....:rotfl: This July trip was his idea and there were things he has admitted to liking. This trip (without saying much since I have only begun!) allowed him to make decisions and we adapted plans to his ideas....which worked well. I think I am making a believer out of him! :cool1: But I refrain from saying I told you so....we would be vacationing in Vicksburg then! :sad2:

Details coming!!!!!!

It's easy... a bowl of gumbo, some white boudin, a fifth of Jacque Danielle and then Laissez les bons temps rouler!!! Oh yeah, gotta throw in a WHO DAT every once in a while too! :drinking1

I will be in NOLA this weekend! I will try these things and see how cajun I can become! I'll have kids with me though so I will be a tame cajun! :lmao:

Way to go Keith!!! I knew I liked that guy! :thumbsup2

He is a great guy!! Easily likable!! :)

Renting points will defnitely be the route I take! I have David's Vacation rentals but if anyone knows other reputable places to rent DVC points, please let me know! I am trying to investigate now so I am ready when the time comes to rent and pay up!!

As Saintstickets already said, the Rent/Trade board in the DVC section offers lots of opportunities to rent. There is a thread you should read that gives lots of good advice about renting. I'll pm you it's location (I have to go look :)) Even tho we are DVC members, I had to rent more points than I had available for our trip in January

That would be great! Thanks!

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:Yea for getting to go again in October!! I would love to go for F&W sometime! I'll live vicariously thru you! :goodvibes

I have wanted to go to the F&W for a long time so I am so excited!! I will take pictures...too bad pictures do not have a taste and smell feature!

Back to this report, your room being ready is a real bonus!! And you were up at 6:00!!:crazy2: Really!! I so envy you morning people!!

Yes, we were up at 6am! I am always an early riser even though I am not a morning person. Just don't talk to me! :rolleyes: I think the others go along with the early rising just because they have seen the benefits. WDW vacations are really the only ones we get up that early for!

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Yay for a birthday trip!!!! How awesome! Where are you going to stay? What ADRs are you planning? How many days do you get to eat at F&W???!!!

SO EXCITED FOR YOU!

And, for just the two of you, I'd say that WCC wouldn't be very romantic. I think I'd choose HoB or one of the BW area restaurants for that. ;)

P.S. I looked at David's Vacation Rentals site the other day. It really looks like a reasonable way to stay at a deluxe. From my calculations, it would save $2000 over a weeks stay vs. Disney rack rates (BC studio). I'm such a Nervous Nelly though, it would make me uncomfortable to do it. I like to log onto WDW's site at least once a week to make sure my reservation and ADRs are still there. :lmao:

Thanks! I will post some details soon!!! :goodvibes I think renting is the way to go too but I am like you....I checked my October reservations twice today!! :guilty:

Joining in! We were in a room near yours when we stayed in May 2010 -- Room 1227. Ours was a waterview room, though.
4632315771_75b5d0e639.jpg

We loved the resort. Even though we were in the farthest building out, the resort was small enough that it wasn't far from anything. Five minutes, tops, like you said. We were there before the rooms were refurbed, though.
4632283285_1910099b8c.jpg

Looking forward to reading about the rest of your trip!

That was a beautiful view!! And welcome to the TR!!! Glad to have ya!!! :goodvibes I really didn't mind the building location at all! I like how they refurbed those rooms!

We interrupt this current TR to give you the details on my newest adventure!!! :woohoo:

First how this all came about: I am constantly playing around with possible trips. So much so that I am glad the WDW website doesn't have limits!! So a few weeks ago I jokingly forwarded an e-mail with pictures from the F&W Festival to Keith. Once he got home we were talking and I realized.....:idea:....FREE DINING falls during the festival! I have wanted to go to the F&W Festival for a long time plus it is Epcot's 30th Birthday month plus it is MY birthday month!!! What better reasons to go than those?

I price a trip and casually mention it to Keith. He asked me if I really wanted to go back since we had just returned...literally 2 weeks after we got home! Uh, Yeah!! ::yes:: Is that weird?? Am I abnormal?? Maybe I am in need of help??

So he says if I can figure out a way to swing it then go for it!! Yes he did!!! My Disneyphobia DH is turning a tide!!! :cool1: So I started figuring and re-figuring the budget and was able to fit it a trip!

We looked at the calendar and decided with all of Madison's activities and my aversion to missing anything she does we settled on the dates of October 27-November 1!! My birthday is October 6th so it is a little later but I like to celebrate the whole month!! Plus this is a "biggie" year....:rolleyes: This fits perfectly since the last football game is on October 26th (because we never go to the playoffs :sad1:) and soccer season begins November 3rd plus we have a football game in Hattiesburg to try and fit in...so much happening!!! So we set the date!!

Next was where to stay?! This was one of the hardest things to determine! I had two options:

1. A moderate with the MYW free dining. I priced.......(pictures are thanks to people in Photobucket with no Privacy locks!)

wdwenchantedcom-0001.jpg

The reason? Because Keith wants a beach to relax on....... And it would be a place we have not stayed before!

2. A Value with an upgrade to MYW free dining. I priced.....

Disneys_Pop_Century_Resort_45627_0_.jpg

The reason? Lower costs and we just spent (Keith's words) $10,000,000.00 a few weeks ago at Disney.

So I tossed and turned these options around for about two weeks. In the end what did I choose? Well the cost difference was about $250 and I decided that I could spend that $250 on other things to make the trip special! And we can linger on any beach...right? Is a beach at the resort worth $250??? So we will be staying at

Disneys_Pop_Century_Resort_45627_3_.jpg

I have wanted to stay here and this option will also give me the opportunity to check out AoA. I always wake up early and I could go for an early morning walk. Plus we can check out the food court there. I am excited to stay at POP but a little nervous Keith won't like it. We were going to stay here in 2010 but I upgraded to POR...he only knows the mods and we have yet to stay (and get spoiled) at a deluxe!

Then there is the eating!!! Keith immediately said Hoop Dee Doo and 'Ohana. We will have 5 TS credits and HDDR takes 2 leaving three. During the July trip Keith kept mentioning going to San Angel Inn for dinner so that was another 1 TS leaving 2. 'Ohana only has very late seatings but I will continue checking. I chose Biergarten for its place since the kids do not want German food. We are down to 1 TS....which was when I asked the "What If?" question!!

I contemplated paying one OOP and doing a signature restaurant and had narrowed it down to California Grill or Narcoosee's. But then there were the options I gave you guys...I felt WCC was too close to HDDR, Rose and Crown had mixed reviews, Coral Reef was given serious consideration, House of Blues peaked my interest.

I began thinking :scratchin and researching :surfweb: and I made a decision. I decided to take a chance on......Bongos! House of Blues had serious potential but there is one in New Orleans. We do not have Cuban food around here...anywhere close so the reviews are good enough and the pictures seemed to have enough atmosphere that I decided to make the ADR! Only it is no longer the last night since I want that night at Epcot and not DTD. So this is the line up:

Saturday: San Angel Inn
Sunday: ESPN Club (OOP) and why??? Well....the New Orleans Saints
vs Denver Broncos in Sunday Night Football!!! I think
we will have to get there early to see Peyton dual it out
with Drew (yes we go by first names around here!!
:rotfl:)
Monday: Hoop Dee Doo
Tuesday: Bongos
Wednesday: Biergarten

Actually Keith was sold on the trip when I mentioned the Sunday night idea! I know my hubby all too well!!! ;)

As of right now: no we will not do MNSSHP (Keith doesn't like MK) but I plan to go to MK to see the decorations even if I am all alone! I am contemplating adding in a special tour or two depending on the decision, and mini-golf maybe? Also if Splitsville is open we may go there and check it out on Tuesday night. The Food and Wine Festival is the main goal though so now I am off to begin my wish list for all those yummy treats being offered!!!! :cloud9:

I will be back soon with an update for the actual TR!! :goodvibes

OMG!!! What a fantastic birthday surprise!!! :dance3:

I dream of someone giving me a Disney trip for my bday. So happy for you! That's going to be a birthday you'll never forget! :goodvibes

:lmao: So true!! :thumbsup2

I will be in NOLA this weekend! I will try these things and see how cajun I can become! I'll have kids with me though so I will be a tame cajun!
There is such a thing as a "tame cajun"?!?!? Who knew? I thought that would be like an untanned redneck or a non-alcoholic tailgate party....I never knew these things existed. The things you learn on the DISboards! :rotfl2:

This fits perfectly since the last football game is on October 26th (because we never go to the playoffs :sad1:)
It took a second to realize you were talking about a high school football team not making the playoffs and not those red/blue folks up in Oxford! :lmao:

Sunday: ESPN Club (OOP) and why??? Well....the New Orleans Saints vs Denver Broncos in Sunday Night Football!!! I think we will have to get there early to see Peyton duel it out with Drew (yes we go by first names around here!! :rotfl:)
WooHoo!!! Gotta set your priorities, right? You don't know how hard it is for me to miss the first regular season home game this year vs Washington? And all for something silly like our 30th anniversary trip to Aulani! :sad2:
JJ DW. I promise. Trust me. We're still going, aren't we? :rotfl:

OMG!!! What a fantastic birthday surprise!!! :dance3:

I dream of someone giving me a Disney trip for my bday. So happy for you! That's going to be a birthday you'll never forget! :goodvibes

Thanks! I am so excited about it and super glad Keith had no problems at all with it!

There is such a thing as a "tame cajun"?!?!? Who knew? I thought that would be like an untanned redneck or a non-alcoholic tailgate party....I never knew these things existed. The things you learn on the DISboards! :rotfl2:

That is an oxymoron isn't it!? :rotfl2:

It took a second to realize you were talking about a high school football team not making the playoffs and not those red/blue folks up in Oxford! :lmao:

:lmao: I can't believe you actually referred to them on my TR! Ew!!!!!! :lmao: Yes, high school football. We are so lucky to be in the same district as Oak Grove (home of the mighty Brett Farve who will grace his presence on our field this year!!), Hattiesburg and Meridian. We have really had no hope of post-season play since we joined those ranks! :sad2:

WooHoo!!! Gotta set your priorities, right? You don't know how hard it is for me to miss the first regular season home game this year vs Washington? And all for something silly like our 30th anniversary trip to Aulani! :sad2:
JJ DW. I promise. Trust me. We're still going, aren't we? :rotfl:

Priorities are definitely high when it comes to Saints football and Keith!! You had a hard choice....Aulani or Saints opener....glad it was you making that decision!! :scratchin

Your plans sound great!

Beirgarten always looks like so much fun, that'll be a great place for you two to try (and lots of beer for Keith!)

They are Drew and Peyton in our house too. DH went to college with Drew Brees and got to play some golf with him back then, so we always root for him. And Peyton is my boyfriend, so of course we're on a first name basis. :lmao:
I really like watching games at ESPNZone. It's a fun place!

POP looks so bright and cheerful, so very Disney. I hope that you enjoy your stay there.

Free Dining and Food and Wine Fest? Doesn't get much better than that!

Yea for staying at POP!! I happen to think POP is a very fun, "happy" resort and its proximity to AOA now is a big plus!! We enjoyed our stay there in February and I've stayed there a couple other times as well. One word of caution is about the buses. They're VERY busy (and usually were full on our trip in Feb) so just allow plenty of time. The good thing is you'll have your car if needed. I'll be interested to see if it was a fluke the week we were there or if that's just the norm for POP.

Dining plans are making me hungry (it's lunchtime here!). Bongo's is a place we haven't tried either so can't wait to hear your impressions.

So exciting to go from post-Disney depression :guilty: to trip planning so fast. Woo Hoo!!!:dance3:

Forgot to say, it's very wierd to see Peyton's name associated with that OTHER team!! He should still be a Colt!!!

Joining in a few pages behind...

Your pictures of the Beach club and POFQ are all just so beautiful:goodvibes Both places look so inviting and I wish I was staying at either one right now.

Is Madison going to be a senior this year or next? Just wondering when her senior trip will be. I have to say I can totally picture you staying at the BC for that trip, you all look perfectly in place in your pictures.

Congrats on your new trip! How exciting to be going back especially after spending 10,000,000.00 just a few weeks ago:rotfl2:

Hmmm, Bongos? I didn't see that one coming. I haven't heard or seen anything about that place anywhere. I hope you enjoy it and come back and give a great review.

I'm just now realizing that I somehow missed your update you posted on 7/31. Looks like we were posting about the same time and I guess I overlooked it. Sorry! :flower3:

I love the way your trip came about! And I definitely don't think you're weird for wanting to go back already. I would have said yes, too! I really wish someone would give me a bday trip one year! (*As I'm typing this on the couch, Ed is standing behind me. I'm hoping he'll read it & get the hint!!!! :rotfl2: )

I think POP is a good resort choice! It'll be so fun to check out AoA, too!

Your plans are shaping up very nicely! I like all of your ADRs. Can't wait to hear how Bongos is!

Congratulations on your birthday trip!!! That sounds like a wonderful trip! I love the look and feel of POP Century! It is so 'Disney' to me. :goodvibes:

Food and Wine is wonderful! Have fun munching around the world. They sell cards with wrist 'holders' attached to them, that you can load for food and wine. You can choose the $$ amount to add, and they will just swipe it when you buy your treats. Go early since you are planning nice dinners. When we went, we didn't actually try that many things and split a lot of them, but were still way too full for dinner.

:welcome: I am so glad you are coming along for the ride! That picture turned out to be my "bad" one once I looked at it but you definitely got the idea of what they looked like! Almost all of those pictures were taken with my phone and not my regular camera.

I have heard great things about the YES program! That should be a great experience! I just love going through the tunnel. It some how really makes me feel like my vacation has really begun!

I think this class will be a lot of fun for my Grandson. It is at AK and it is called 'Wild About Nature'. They get to ride the safari at the end, so he will like that for sure. :thumbsup2:

You and your daughter both take wonderful pictures!! Loved the Beach Club shots through the grass at sunset! Gorgeous!

Looking forward to more updates and am really surprised that your DH doesn't like the MK.

Your plans sound great!

Beirgarten always looks like so much fun, that'll be a great place for you two to try (and lots of beer for Keith!)

They are Drew and Peyton in our house too. DH went to college with Drew Brees and got to play some golf with him back then, so we always root for him. And Peyton is my boyfriend, so of course we're on a first name basis. :lmao:
I really like watching games at ESPNZone. It's a fun place!

POP looks so bright and cheerful, so very Disney. I hope that you enjoy your stay there.

Free Dining and Food and Wine Fest? Doesn't get much better than that!

I have wanted to go to Biergarten for a while so I am semi-excited about it although if anything gets repalced that will probably be the first choice!

How cool that your DH went to school with Drew! I met Peyton once when I was around 7 or so....he was 4 or 5 so I didn't even know who I was meeting at the time! I went to school with Brett Farve for one year but I didn't play golf with him....they don't allow me on a golf course!! LOL

Yea for staying at POP!! I happen to think POP is a very fun, "happy" resort and its proximity to AOA now is a big plus!! We enjoyed our stay there in February and I've stayed there a couple other times as well. One word of caution is about the buses. They're VERY busy (and usually were full on our trip in Feb) so just allow plenty of time. The good thing is you'll have your car if needed. I'll be interested to see if it was a fluke the week we were there or if that's just the norm for POP.

Dining plans are making me hungry (it's lunchtime here!). Bongo's is a place we haven't tried either so can't wait to hear your impressions.

So exciting to go from post-Disney depression :guilty: to trip planning so fast. Woo Hoo!!!:dance3:

Forgot to say, it's very wierd to see Peyton's name associated with that OTHER team!! He should still be a Colt!!!

I love all of the colorfulness at POP! And I have loved looking at the pictures of AoA so I am excited about both of those resorts!

I am hoping Bongos was a good move! And it really isn't right seeing Peyton as a Bronco!

Joining in a few pages behind...

Your pictures of the Beach club and POFQ are all just so beautiful:goodvibes Both places look so inviting and I wish I was staying at either one right now.

Thank you!!! I would love to be there now too!!

Is Madison going to be a senior this year or next? Just wondering when her senior trip will be. I have to say I can totally picture you staying at the BC for that trip, you all look perfectly in place in your pictures.

She is a junior this year...so she is the Class of 5+9 as they like to say!! LOL It is so hard to believe she is almost done and Chris is a senior this year! I am NOT a mother ready to let her kids out inot the real world!

Congrats on your new trip! How exciting to be going back especially after spending 10,000,000.00 just a few weeks ago:rotfl2:

Thanks! Keith thinks we spent that much eating!!!!

Hmmm, Bongos? I didn't see that one coming. I haven't heard or seen anything about that place anywhere. I hope you enjoy it and come back and give a great review.

It surprised me too! It began with HoB and I began looking at other DTD restaurants. I found more reviews on Trip Advisor and then seeing pictures there and the Bongos website aided in my decision!

I'm just now realizing that I somehow missed your update you posted on 7/31. Looks like we were posting about the same time and I guess I overlooked it. Sorry! :flower3:

Happens to me all of the time so I understand completely!!

I love the way your trip came about! And I definitely don't think you're weird for wanting to go back already. I would have said yes, too! I really wish someone would give me a bday trip one year! (*As I'm typing this on the couch, Ed is standing behind me. I'm hoping he'll read it & get the hint!!!! :rotfl2: )

I am so glad I have people in my corner!! :cool1: I hope Ed gets the hint! You deserve a bday trip!! :thumbsup2

I think POP is a good resort choice! It'll be so fun to check out AoA, too!

Your plans are shaping up very nicely! I like all of your ADRs. Can't wait to hear how Bongos is!

I am excited about Pop and AoA since I haven't seen either! Teh only value we have been to is AS Sports and due to cheerleaders that overran the place we didn't enjoy it at all. I have had a poor opinion ever since of the values!

Congratulations on your birthday trip!!! That sounds like a wonderful trip! I love the look and feel of POP Century! It is so 'Disney' to me. :goodvibes:

Thansk! It does seem very "Disney" to me too!

Food and Wine is wonderful! Have fun munching around the world. They sell cards with wrist 'holders' attached to them, that you can load for food and wine. You can choose the $$ amount to add, and they will just swipe it when you buy your treats. Go early since you are planning nice dinners. When we went, we didn't actually try that many things and split a lot of them, but were still way too full for dinner.

I had someone tell me about the wrist cards and I think that is such a great idea! It is on my lists of things to do! I am planning to split the things we try but my fear is we will be so stuffed the whole time we won't feel like eating much at dinner! Keith loves the TS places though so I really thought of him when making the reservations. The F&W kiosks are for me and the ADRs are for him!!

I think this class will be a lot of fun for my Grandson. It is at AK and it is called 'Wild About Nature'. They get to ride the safari at the end, so he will like that for sure. :thumbsup2:

That sounds very cool!!! I love anything with animals and I would love that program!! :goodvibes

You and your daughter both take wonderful pictures!! Loved the Beach Club shots through the grass at sunset! Gorgeous!

Thank you so much!!

Looking forward to more updates and am really surprised that your DH doesn't like the MK.

Well, I finally learned his main reason for not liking MK....that comes later. I think that one reason is like a bad apple that ruins the whole bunch. I really hope to get him there briefly but if not I will go alone. I just hate that MNSSHP isn't even a consideration...not even on the table!

I am excited about Pop and AoA since I haven't seen either! Teh only value we have been to is AS Sports and due to cheerleaders that overran the place we didn't enjoy it at all. I have had a poor opinion ever since of the values!

AS Sports is the only value we've ever stayed at as well. Our room was horrible. This was Dec 2010 (for Reid's 1st trip). It put a really sour taste in our mouths for the values. But, I may have us try POP in May when we do a night or two around our cruise. Of course, that may depend on what you have to say about POP. After all, you already helped me switch to BC for 2 nights this fall. :rotfl2:

AS Sports is the only value we've ever stayed at as well. Our room was horrible. This was Dec 2010 (for Reid's 1st trip). It put a really sour taste in our mouths for the values. But, I may have us try POP in May when we do a night or two around our cruise. Of course, that may depend on what you have to say about POP. After all, you already helped me switch to BC for 2 nights this fall. :rotfl2:

Our room was bad, I had paid extra for a preferred room and sent a request for 3 buildings...got none and then when I asked it was due to booking issues and the high number of cheerleaders. The cheerleaders ran around with no chaperoning, yelling at 1am and wearing little clothing. Thankfully the whole rest of the trip was magical and we were at the resort very little!! I have high hopes for POP though!! :thumbsup2 And maybe I can convince you to try it (if it is worth it) like I did BC!! :lmao:

Our room was bad, I had paid extra for a preferred room and sent a request for 3 buildings...got none and then when I asked it was due to booking issues and the high number of cheerleaders. The cheerleaders ran around with no chaperoning, yelling at 1am and wearing little clothing. Thankfully the whole rest of the trip was magical and we were at the resort very little!! I have high hopes for POP though!! :thumbsup2 And maybe I can convince you to try it (if it is worth it) like I did BC!! :lmao:

OMG! Your experience at AS Sports sounds so much like ours! :scared: Those kids running around that resort were so incredibly loud at unreal hours of the night. I wanted to beat whoever was supposed to be chaperoning them. I was in cheerleading in middle school & high school. We would not have been allowed to run around in the middle of the night like that.

To make matters worse, our room was nasty & pretty much falling apart. And it was for the hearing impaired so it had some unique touches.

I'm really hoping you like POP better. One of my best friends loves POP. That's the only place her family stays. So, I think it will be ok. I just think we'll need to stick to a value when we go around the cruise to help the budget.

Great report! I definitely want to try POP for DS9 surprise birthday trip. He really loves the theming so I think I just may give him his wish to stay therepixiedust: We are going Aug 2013 and again in November for DS birthday, so I am sure DH pockets would very much appreciate us staying at POP! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter