• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Stocking stuffers for Husbands?

Small tactical flashlight, Mini Leatherman, pocket knife, socks, tie, rolled up boxers and t-shirt, gloves, aftershave/ cologne, tube of their hair product, teeth whitening kit, Neosporin, band aids, money clip, combs, shaving cream, nail clippers, gun cleaning kit, knife sharpening kit, shoe polish, mini bottle of alcohol, cigar, bottle opener, hand warmers, phone case, golf balls, his favorite magazine, sunglasses, personalized coffee mug, travel mug (of which you can put other things in), wallet with family photos, Hot Key Lock De-icer, window scraper, trail mix, can of nuts...

I am doing travel size items to refresh his bag we did carryon only to Jamaica and plan to try again for wdw. This means 4 oz or less and he needs some new things. I always do scratcher lottery tickets and he lets me scratch them every year :rotfl2:

keychains
snacks if I need extras
gum mints
cologne
any small item that seems cute

I do a Tervis tumbler in each stocking every year - takes up a lot of space and is fun to pick who gets which design. They are going on sale 25% off this Wednesday.

How about a box calendar? There are so many different ones! Last year I got my DH a Cash Cab one.

CD, DVD of favorite movie last year, coffee shop gift card, movie gift certificates, anything with a bulldog on it, lottery tickets

Fosters and Grant eye glass cleaner wipes. DH loves them. Gum, hand sanitizer, steel cut oatmeal (comes in a can at Trader Joe's).

I am doing travel size items to refresh his bag we did carryon only to Jamaica and plan to try again for wdw.

I do a Tervis tumbler in each stocking every year - takes up a lot of space and is fun to pick who gets which design. They are going on sale 25% off this Wednesday.

Just did more research...Made in America! Nice! Looks like you just found one of my mom's presents. :)

I made DH's stocking back in college...not knowing we would get married and I would have to fill the thing every year, lol. Dummy that I was I made it over 3 ft~ so every year (over 30 now since giving it to him) I fill it with individual beers that hopefully he hasn't had before. Usually some peanut M&M's , bag of tortilla chips , and a Taco Bell gift card wrapped in lots and lots of bubble wrap to take up space. The last few years I have been putting ammo in there too, and sometimes a gift card to the range.

Does he hunt or fish, what are his hobbies?

Mine loves hunting, reading, scary things.

Hand warmers, chap stick, giftcard to local book store, army para shoot men, assorted candy, lump of real coal, zombie magazine,

Berts bees hand salve
Razor blades
iTunes Gift cards
Chap stick
Dark chocolate orange ( family tradition)
Various items from Art of Shaving
Scarf
Tie
Cuff links ( this years gift)
Steel collar stays
Chocolate orange sticks (munsons)
Cologne

Small tactical flashlight, Mini Leatherman, pocket knife, socks, tie, rolled up boxers and t-shirt, gloves, aftershave/ cologne, tube of their hair product, teeth whitening kit, Neosporin, band aids, money clip, combs, shaving cream, nail clippers, gun cleaning kit, knife sharpening kit, shoe polish, mini bottle of alcohol, cigar, bottle opener, hand warmers, phone case, golf balls, his favorite magazine, sunglasses, personalized coffee mug, travel mug (of which you can put other things in), wallet with family photos, Hot Key Lock De-icer, window scraper, trail mix, can of nuts...

You know what's up! :thumbsup2 Thanks!

Berts bees hand salve
Razor blades
iTunes Gift cards
Chap stick
Dark chocolate orange ( family tradition)
Various items from Art of Shaving
Scarf
Tie
Cuff links ( this years gift)
Steel collar stays
Chocolate orange sticks (munsons)
Cologne

Can you find those steel collar stays at any physical stores? I see them online but I'd like to be able to just go purchase them. I never even knew those existed!

It sounds like you have a fancy man. :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter