Still no Nov ROL dining packages released!! Who's waiting?

Babsy

DIS Veteran
Ugh! still waiting (NOT so patiently!) I would like to get this settled before we have to book our FP+ next month!!

Anyone else waiting for this?

Do you plan on Tiffins or Tusker House?

Waiting also, hoping for Tusker House! Am I correct that you can do a package with a breakfast reservation? Thanks!

In June during peak Pandora mania. The CMs were begging people to come into the show. I wasted a FP. I think I'd take my chances on standby. Plus,the show was a snoozer.

I am waiting for Tusker House in November. Obsessively checking daily. Okay, multiple times daily. :rolleyes1

In June during peak Pandora mania. The CMs were begging people to come into the show. I wasted a FP. I think I'd take my chances on standby. Plus,the show was a snoozer.

I mean, I'm planning to eat at Tiffins anyway. With the (free) dining plan and the package I'd be getting a bonus appetizer and guaranteed seating. There's really no downside.

I mean, I'm planning to eat at Tiffins anyway. With the (free) dining plan and the package I'd be getting a bonus appetizer and guaranteed seating. There's really no downside.
That's a good plan. I liked Tiffins.

waiting.... Tusker House- Dec- FYI looking at AK it appears that it will again be Sun Tues Thurs and has it listed at 630

Me! But I did score a TH breakfast without just in case. Back up plan will be to FP it at this rate. 22 days out from FP booking and I would like to have things nailed down.

Waiting for Tusker house bfst in December. Been checking every day for months now....ugh.... common Disney!

Waiting for Nov, Tusker House. Any speculation on why the dining packages haven't been released?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter