still more DDE questions

mousemagic

Earning My Ears
Got my card today. For some reason I only got one, perhaps I didn't make it clear I needed one for DH. Does anyone know if you can request a second card? We go in 2 weeks, so it wouldn't get here in time anyway. I guess I am paying for all the meals this trip...

Also, it says it's for parties up to 6 people and I had read in an earlier post that it was good for 10 people.

For those still waiting, called Feb 3, credit card charged March 8, received card today.

Oh then I do have a chance of getting my card before I leave for WDW on Saturday. :cool1: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: I ordered my card on Feb. 2 and they charged it to my account about the same time they did yours. I did call yesterday and sent me another email that is good until May 31 since my current letter expires today.

I just got off the phone with them and they assured me that the card itself is not necessary. The e-mail letter they send is just fine. There's no way I could get my card before 4/27 when I leave.

Just a FYI...........I ordered my card on Feb. 4, my credit card was charged March 15 and I still have not received my card. I contacted a cast member at DDE and she stated that the cards will not be received until 6 to 8 weeks AFTER your credit card is charged. She said the company that distributes them is extremely backed up. She sent me the e mail to use on my upcoming trip because she did not seem to think I would have the card prior to April 22.

AuntRoeRoe said:
Just a FYI...........I ordered my card on Feb. 4, my credit card was charged March 15 and I still have not received my card. I contacted a cast member at DDE and she stated that the cards will not be received until 6 to 8 weeks AFTER your credit card is charged. She said the company that distributes them is extremely backed up. She sent me the e mail to use on my upcoming trip because she did not seem to think I would have the card prior to April 22.

::MickeyMo I received my card 6-8 weeks after purchasing the card. My CC was charged about 6 weeks after I called and my card arrived about 10 days later. ::MinnieMo

We are AP-holders and purchased a DDE membership almost as soon as they became available. We received the confirmation e-mail almost immediately & used the confirmation e-mail on our last trip in late January/early February. Had no problems using the e-mail, even though I think we were the first to use it in some of the restaurants. No big deal, but be aware that using the e-mail means that the waitperson has to get the transaction approved by their manager. We didn't get our DDE cards until about two months after we ordered them.
I love being a DDE member, we saved a bundle. It was *very* easy to use :) as well, I liked not having to keep track of 'signature' or 'counter-service' etc.

Here's a tip: When you get you DDE confirmation e-mail, you will also get a list of places that it is accepted at plus other updated info(like you *can* use it for up to 10 people). Print out the confirmation e-mail, then take that piece of paper & print the restaurant list on the other side. That way you'll have all your info in one place - no wondering if the DDE card is accepted or not :teeth: .

agnes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter