• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Still Limited Capacity?

SillySallySews

DIS Veteran
I recently saw a Disney Instagram person mention Universal sells out at some point daily instead of doing park reservations like Disney. Is this still true? I’m going this Saturday, 7/3. I know it’ll be busy. If capacity is still limited, how late is it probably possible to show up and still probably be safe to get in? Would 10am be iffy? Trying to judge how long I can let my husband sleep and still be able to get in the park, if that makes sense.

I recently saw a Disney Instagram person mention Universal sells out at some point daily instead of doing park reservations like Disney. Is this still true? I’m going this Saturday, 7/3. I know it’ll be busy. If capacity is still limited, how late is it probably possible to show up and still probably be safe to get in? Would 10am be iffy? Trying to judge how long I can let my husband sleep and still be able to get in the park, if that makes sense.
I don’t know about capacity, but I have read reports about security and parking taking an hour in that 10:00-10:30 timeframe. I would get there as early as you can. Being a holiday weekend, they could hit capacity even without a reduced limit. When we used to do New Year’s Eve we always got there before opening.

Been busy there, but hasn't been closing due to capacity since spring break, assume capacity limits have been raised or eliminated... see a lot of pictures of long lines for parking/entrance. Holiday weekend though, so who knows.
Lot of complaints about staffing shortage making everything a long wait (hour for quick service, etc)

There are no capacity limits, as stated by pp, all limitations and restrictions were lifted by Universal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter