• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Sticks and stones may break my bones.........

Are you feeling better? did you talk to your mom?
Anytime. :goodvibes

Yeah, I am. I havent really thought about what he said to me today. I mean I have but I've been to busy to break down again.

No. I didn't. She didn't get the note yet.

Jaimie, thank you so much for your care! :hug:

Words can hurt more than physical pain.. But I think that saying works if you completely believe it! I can't follow it I let words get the best of me, so good for you!!
:cool1:

Yeah, I am. I havent really thought about what he said to me today. I mean I have but I've been to busy to break down again.

I'm glad you feel better today.

At least you've been able to keep your mind off of it for awhile. :hug:

Words absolutely hurt.
So do actions.
Depends on what words and what actions and in what combination.

I am new to the boards so I don't know you but I just thought I would contribute. I am so sorry for you. Have you read the Clique books? Welcome to my life. You may say your school is hard but you haven't seen nothing yet. I go to a school exactly like Massies and it is just the same. I used to go to a public school in California where I had great friends. Then I moved to New York and it all changed. The kids were different the sunny Cali (and it is colder!) I then transfered to a Private school and I have a new confidence around me. The girls here are the rudest people I have ever met. I walk around like I own the world and now what people say just rolls off my shoulders. Try holding yourself up high and show others that their words don't hurt a fly. Hope this helps and feel better soon!

I am new to the boards so I don't know you but I just thought I would contribute. I am so sorry for you. Have you read the Clique books? Welcome to my life. You may say your school is hard but you haven't seen nothing yet. I go to a school exactly like Massies and it is just the same. I used to go to a public school in California where I had great friends. Then I moved to New York and it all changed. The kids were different the sunny Cali (and it is colder!) I then transfered to a Private school and I have a new confidence around me. The girls here are the rudest people I have ever met. I walk around like I own the world and now what people say just rolls off my shoulders. Try holding yourself up high and show others that their words don't hurt a fly. Hope this helps and feel better soon!
First of all she's homeschooled.

Secondly, this had nothing to do with school, it had to do with her little brother.

I'm sorry if that sounded rude.

I was watching this show called Sanford and Son.
This is what they prcticly said:

1st person: Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt.
2nd person: Well I'll get some sticks and bones and break your bones, and the word that will hurt is Elizabeth.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter