Staying for 14 days

I think I'd do a split stay--pick two and spend 7 days at each. If you are looking for a moderate try POR. I love that resort. AKL is great too if you want to spend some time around the resort. Lots to do there.

It seems as if everyone has their favorites. After you have an idea of what you want to spend you can check out the Values, Mods, and Deluxe accomodations and see what appeals to you.

Have lots of fun!

1. Look at your budget and familiarize yourself with the rates for the value, mod and deluxe resorts. That will help you eliminate 2/3 of the resorts- zero in on which level of resort you want to stay at.

2. Look at the people in your group. What type of accommodation is important for them- 1 room, 2 rooms, cabin, suite, villa?? This will also help you narrow your search. Of all the resorts that are possible selections:

3. Look at the resort specific threads to read the resort descriptions and look at the photos to see which resorts appeal esthetically to you.

4. Once you have narrowed your focus a little, we can help you with specific questions.

im staying for 14 days and was wondering what disney hotel/resort would be a great one to stay at?:confused3

When will you be travelling? In addition to the above suggestions, you will want to factor in the potential for discounts. FD deals can be used for up to 14 nights, so that could be beneficial to you if you have a lot of people going with you. If you are going solo, you might be better off with a room discount. :goodvibes

When will you be travelling? In addition to the above suggestions, you will want to factor in the potential for discounts. FD deals can be used for up to 14 nights, so that could be beneficial to you if you have a lot of people going with you. If you are going solo, you might be better off with a room discount. :goodvibes

im thinking of going in may 2014 but not sure when in may.

i checked out some of the resort photo only tread for a few resorts and im now down to the poly, animal kingdom, contemporary.

We have done 10 and 11 nights before, and will do 14 on our upcoming trip. We like to do split stays, generally Polynesian plus another resort. We previously did Poly/CR splits (and once GF/Poly), but on our last trip did a Dolphin/Poly split to focus part of our time more on Epcot and the other part more on MK (we went to DHS while staying at Dolphin and AK while at Poly). We really enjoyed the different locations and convenience of each, and are doing a Swan/Poly split on the next trip (with a couple of days at Universal thrown in). We like experiencing more than one resort on a trip and enjoying the amenities and locations.

Good luck with your choice!

Have no idea of # of people or solo? But I'd do a split stay. Poly & BC.
Last year we stayed 13 nights, and we did POR/BC split. 7 nights & 6 nights. It was great.

This Aug we have AKL 12 nights, 6 nights pool view & 6 nights CL. May add a day :rolleyes1

I would do a split stay as has been mentioned :). The MK area is our favorite so out of your resort choices, I would go with the first 7 nights at the BC and then move to the Poly for the last 7 nights. That way you get the best of both worlds being near Epcot/DHS to start and then MK later on :goodvibes.

Have no idea of # of people or solo? But I'd do a split stay. Poly & BC.
Last year we stayed 13 nights, and we did POR/BC split. 7 nights & 6 nights. It was great.

This Aug we have AKL 12 nights, 6 nights pool view & 6 nights CL. May add a day :rolleyes1

usually its just me and my mom that go now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter