staying at disney w/o car

JennyG

Proud to wear Ears!
We are staying at Disney w/o a car. How do we get over to Universal?

Mears does a shuttle from Disney to Universal.

check out mearstransportation.com for pricing.

Where does the shuttles let you off at? Do you have to walk through the garages or do you go directly into IOA when they let you off. I am going alone and concerned about the walk out after dark.

Where does the shuttles let you off at? Do you have to walk through the garages or do you go directly into IOA when they let you off. I am going alone and concerned about the walk out after dark.

You still have to walk through the moving sidewalk area and Citywalk. You do not have to go into the garage though.

You won't have to worry about walking out alone after dark...there are too many people around and it's not very dark. You will only have to walk to the main rotunda of the parking structure to get to the bus area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter