• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Staying at BC for 8 days, should we split stay?

littledreamer7

Mouseketeer
We have our reservations for 8 days at the Beach Club resort, but the more I see and think about it, I am now contemplating a split stay with 5 days at Beach club and maybe 3 days at poly???

What do you think? We have 5 plus a baby so it is our last year to try out the deluxe resorts without having to get a villa and so that is what made me think about splitting (last chance to stay at poly without having two rooms)

We have never stayed at either. Have stayed at Wilderness Lodge and loved it.

Are you renting a 1 bedroom or just a studio? I personally would not switch too much trouble.

I have stayed at both. Both are wonderful, however, I would not split a stay. It is too much of a hassle with kids, imo, plus it wastes valuable morning time by moving from one resort to the next, plus all the packing. Stay in one place, you won't regret it. :)

I would stay put, especially with a baby.

We've done split stays - but only when we were staying two weeks.

It does make you feel somewhat "resortless" for the day. It is
a hassle to pack everything up again too.

With small children I would just pick one resort and stay put for the 8 days.

BTW - We've stayed at both, and while Poly will always be a sentimental favorite (our first ever Disney stay) BC has it all over the Poly for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter