• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Stayed up all night…& Unable to make ADRs

Sunflowers13

Earning My Ears
Anyone else have their 60 day open up just now and it’s saying “at this time we are unable to make new dining reservations online”?? So frustrating and discouraging…I hope I’m not doing something wrong?? I tried both from my phone and desktop, and I’m definitely signed in to my account…

I can’t get in, so if no one can get in, at least the times are still there. I don’t have big ticket dining to book. Just a couple of regular ones.

Ugh! Agreed though that the one consolation is it’s system-wide. Watch it go live now the second my kids wake up. 😭😭

We stopped getting up early on ADR day. We've found as long as we check often we end up with most of the ADRs we want the majority of the time.
I got up early on our ADR day and didn’t get half of what we wanted. I just set alerts and got one which was Sci Fi. The other ones we wanted was impossible to catch the alert in time. Someone grabbed it first.
We did get 2 reservations after we were at Disney. The best time to get the hard reservation is a day or 2 before. We wanted an Ohana breakfast and while we were there we got at least 5 alerts for it. Topolino’s breakfast on the other hand never did pop up with an alert.
So if keep a eye open for a day or 2 before you want the reservation!

Not sure if this is a thing, but my wife is convinced there are companies that book most of the ADRs and then For a fee you can sign up to their service and magically they find your reservation.

Not sure if it is real but she did use the service to find us a table that was sold out.

Not sure if this is a thing, but my wife is convinced there are companies that book most of the ADRs and then For a fee you can sign up to their service and magically they find your reservation.

Not sure if it is real but she did use the service to find us a table that was sold out.
I think they do what one of the other posters suggested. Just keep checking, every day or multiple times a day.

Maybe but my last two trips
Nov and Feb

“Sold out” location were at 30 -50 percent capacity when we were seated

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter