Stayed in the Castle LAST NIGHT

I realize this is belated but congrats and hope for a lifetime of happiness to the newlyweds.

Hi everyone. We won the Castle Stay last night! And Today we are getting Married!!! We Had six people in the suite! It was beautiful!!!!! We got to go to the front of all the lines and we got all this awesome FREE Stuff! I will post pictures later! I'm getting ready for MY WEDDING RIGHT NOW!!

That is sooo awesome!!! Talk about the perfect night before your wedding!!

Can't wait to hear all about it. How exciting and what memories!!!!

Best wishes for a lifetime of magic!pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

That is the COOLEST thing EVER!!!

The castle suite, freebies AND a wedding!! That's my dream come true! I'm so jealous!!! :goodvibes

Congratulations sweetie!! Enjoy the honeymoon and PLEASE post pics of both when you get back - we're all dying to see the whole experience!! What a perfect beginning together. Someone got sprinkled with pixie dust methinks!! :tink:

CONGRATULATIONS!!
We're anxiously waiting to hear all about it! Especially all the details about how/when you were approached by the Dream Team....

Ok We are home! So I finally have time to post a few of these pictures!

This is a little while after we won with the whole family at the Grand Floridian
S5001424.jpg

I took this while we were in the Parade
S5001433.jpg

This is the Royal Parlor
S5001492.jpg

That is my Husband looking very excited
S5001495.jpg

These windows tell Cinderella's Story
S5001501.jpg

S5001502.jpg

That was our fruit table! LOL!
S5001512.jpg

This is the bed canopy
S5001519.jpg

The beds were SOOOOOO Comfortable
S5001522.jpg

This is the desk area
S5001529.jpg

This is the Bathtub
S5001535.jpg

This is one of the Murals (they didn't come out good)
S5001539.jpg

This is our Vanity area (do you see the robe I'm wearing? We got to take them home)
S5001545.jpg

This is the bathroom floor
S5001554.jpg

Since the pictures are posted. I'll tell the story!!! The people involved were me (in the fuschia tube top), Drew (my now husband), Destiny (Drew's Little sister), Bradley (Destiny's Boyfriend), and Drew's Mom & Dad.

Ok so we had just had a tuxedo fitting at our hotel. Me and Drew were headed to MGM for the day. Well so were Destiny and Bradley. But Everyone other than me and Drew had to go the Wilderness lodge to Check in. So Drew and I went on to MGM without Destiny and Bradley. We had been on the Great Movie Ride and were headed to Beauty and the Beast. Destiny called and wanted to eat with us but since we had a lunch reservation at Sci-Fi we said no thanks. Well Destiny and Bradley decided to get on Star Tours before they ate. And Bradley happened to sit in the correct seat! So Drew and I are like 15 mins into Beauty and the Beast and Destiny calls again. When we call her back she tells us that Bradley won the Castle Suite! I was in disbelief. We to Pizza Planet and meet the Dream Team and sign a whole bunch of papers. They told us we had to be at the WL at 1:15 with our bags packed. We had to go to the CR and get ready. After they picked us up at the WL we had to go to the GF to sign more papers. Then it was on to Magic Kingdom! We were taken backstage and put in our Grand Marshall car and Driven to our parade viewing Location! After the Parade we were taken to the Suite! IT IS AMAZING!!!!! We had reservations at CRT at 6:00. After Dinner we got to go all over MK with our Private Guide and got on to the Front of all the lines!!!

They gave me and Drew Bride and Groom ears, a Bride and Groom Cake Topper, and a Bride and Groom Picture Frame. The next morning we got to go to the Crystal Palace for breakfast! Then it was off to the CR to get ready for the Wedding!

Thank you so much for posting pics of the suite!! It is absolutely beautiful.

But we need more details?! How/where did you get selected, when do you get to go in, when do you have to leave, and most importantly how was your DFTW??? Pics of that too please! :cutie:

Since the pictures are posted. I'll tell the story!!! The people involved were me (in the fuschia tube top), Drew (my now husband), Destiny (Drew's Little sister), Bradley (Destiny's Boyfriend), and Drew's Mom & Dad.

Ok so we had just had a tuxedo fitting at our hotel. Me and Drew were headed to MGM for the day. Well so were Destiny and Bradley. But Everyone other than me and Drew had to go the Wilderness lodge to Check in. So Drew and I went on to MGM without Destiny and Bradley. We had been on the Great Movie Ride and were headed to Beauty and the Beast. Destiny called and wanted to eat with us but since we had a lunch reservation at Sci-Fi we said no thanks. Well Destiny and Bradley decided to get on Star Tours before they ate. And Bradley happened to sit in the correct seat! So Drew and I are like 15 mins into Beauty and the Beast and Destiny calls again. When we call her back she tells us that Bradley won the Castle Suite! I was in disbelief. We to Pizza Planet and meet the Dream Team and sign a whole bunch of papers. They told us we had to be at the WL at 1:15 with our bags packed. We had to go to the CR and get ready. After they picked us up at the WL we had to go to the GF to sign more papers. Then it was on to Magic Kingdom! We were taken backstage and put in our Grand Marshall car and Driven to our parade viewing Location! After the Parade we were taken to the Suite! IT IS AMAZING!!!!! We had reservations at CRT at 6:00. After Dinner we got to go all over MK with our Private Guide and got on to the Front of all the lines!!!

They gave me and Drew Bride and Groom ears, a Bride and Groom Cake Topper, and a Bride and Groom Picture Frame. The next morning we got to go to the Crystal Palace for breakfast! Then it was off to the CR to get ready for the Wedding!

Sorry...we crossed posts!! :blush: Sounds wonderful, I want to win! :wizard:

I am a little confused. If Bradley won the suite did he give it to you and your DH or did ala of you stay in it together?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter