• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Staybridge Suites

kathi29

DIS Veteran
We stayed here for 2 nights last weekend. Overall I thought the room was pretty nice - the only complaint I have about the upkeep is that there was some mildew in the a/c vent in the bedroom.

We only had one garbage can - under the sink in the kitchen; no cans in either of the bathrooms in a 2-BR/2 bath unit. I thought that was a little odd.

Some of their advertisements state "1 mile from maingate" which is a little misleading. You are probably 1/2 mile from an entrance to Downtown Disney, but to get to the main gate you have to get back up on I-4 and go down to the next exit. It's not horrible at all, just something I wanted to mention. That said, it is very easy to get in and out of the hotel. There is a light right near their parking lot entrance (Crossroads I think is the name of the plaza).

Check in was very smooth and they gave us a choice of a few different units. Breakfast buffet was more than enough food - scrambled eggs, toast, bagels, bacon, cereal, juice, milk, coffee, waffle station. We had no problems at all with that. Beds were very comfy!

Short and sweet, but we absolutely would stay here again.

What sort of rate did you get and where did you find it? Sounds like it might be a great place to stay. Thank you for sharing. :goodvibes

$119/night, but that was a Florida resident rate.

I found it just by reading on these boards! I was looking for something with at least one bedroom, but still a reasonable price. When I found out I could get 2 bedrooms at a really reasonable price I jumped on it.

I hate to spend a ton of money on a place just to sleep, but with my DH and SS that like to stay up later and watch television, I needed at least one quiet place for myself and DD to sleep.

Which staybridge did you stay at? There were 2 last time we went- one nicer than the other

Was it the one in Lake Buena Vista? That has become our hotel of choice if we stay off-site. Love having the 2 bathrooms and the free continental breakfast. And if you float on your back in the pool and look up, all you see are palm trees all around you. :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter