• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Stay Safe...

Here now. We're not gonna get hit too much at all with it. This morning was fantastic without a drop of rain.

The weather today has not been as rainy as yesterday. When it does rain it rains a lot and then you get a break. It's a nice break from the heat.

The weather today has not been as rainy as yesterday. When it does rain it rains a lot and then you get a break. It's a nice break from the heat.

Kathy are you going to be in any of the parks over the next couple days?

Hope all in the eventual path stay safe (and as dry as possible)

It was mostly dry in my area but it started hitting us like an hour ago. It also rained all day yesterday to the point where people are breaking out the kayaks and such to ride down the streets.

A friend of mine just posted this online. He works for emergency management at Reedy Creek. Please stay safe all!

"If you are in Central Florida, MONITOR NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE and LOCAL NEWS IMMEDIATELY. Multiple storm cells capable of producing tornadoes about to move over BAY LAKE and LAKE BUENA VISTA including WALT DISNEY WORLD."

Nothing currently happening in Disney World. Epcot had the boats running and illuminations going. I think we're getting lucky.

I'm on the Gulf Coast and they just cancelled school for the second day. We've had massive rain and a bit of flooding - local roads were flooded and it took me almost 2x as long to get home. It's been windy and rainy all day, but not insane. It will be interesting to see what tomorrow brings.

yeah it's pretty bad here, i hope everyone stays safe!
Really??
Not trying to be argumentative, but I'm about 10 miles from WDW and we had a bit of rain and a bit of wind, but certainly nothing bad.
I've also chatted with a friend who lives in Tampa, and he said about the same.

MG

Really??
Not trying to be argumentative, but I'm about 10 miles from WDW and we had a bit of rain and a bit of wind, but certainly nothing bad.
I've also chatted with a friend who lives in Tampa, and he said about the same.

MG

I'm in Tampa we got most of it yesterday. We still had a bunch of roads under a few inches of water from yesterdays rain.

Has the news started with the Hunker Downs...?

Disney seems to be the edge of the bands of rain (and the second/last one is just getting started now). I'm just south of property and so far nothing exciting. There is some mention of trees down on some road which I don't remember at or on the edge of disney property. They are wondering if it might have been a tornado but not really sure..

Hope everyone is okay, just saw it on the news.

Not sure how badly it hit everywhere, was it too far north of you guys? sorry my knowledge of Florida geography outside Orlando is shocking!

Any who, I hope you're all safe and the worst has passed.
Also hope it turns into a lovely day so you can all enjoy the Halloween party, as I might stay up late to watch FB live to see Kathy dancing :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter