• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Stateroom Porthole Mickey Ears

kteesmumma

DIS Veteran
Last year when we cruised someone had made different mickey ears that go over the porthole design on the stateroom door. I am looking for ones that have a Santa hat. We will be sailing the very first Very MerryTime Dream cruise and I would love to have this for our door.

TIA.

Julie

Last year when we cruised someone had made different mickey ears that go over the porthole design on the stateroom door. I am looking for ones that have a Santa hat. We will be sailing the very first Very MerryTime Dream cruise and I would love to have this for our door.

TIA.

Julie

The forum search feature is awesome! I use it all the time, which is how I found this thread that has a number of hats including a santa hat :)
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2172891

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter